Self-Leveling Horizontal/Vertical Cross-Line Laser
Lasers are typically utilized in the early stages of construction, and measurement needs will vary based on application requirements. The Makita Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser (SK104Z) gives the user horizontal and vertical reference lines required in leveling and aligning applications. It has a fast self-leveling time, achieving stability within 3 seconds for increased productivity. For work on uneven surfaces, the self-leveling is correctable to up to 4 degrees of slope. Depending on ambient light in the working environment, the SK104Z has a line visibility range up to 50'.
For added durability, the SK104Z has recessed laser windows that are highly protected from fracture damage and drops, and the full over-sized rubber over-mold provides increased protection. For added convenience, the multi-purpose magnetic bracket allows for attachment to a tripod with a 1/4" or 5/8" thread, or to metal and wood objects.
- Power supply (AA battery): 3
- Line accuracy (at 33'): +/- 1/8 in.
- Line beam direction: 2 line (horizontal, vertical)
- Working range (line): 50 ft.
- Laser diode: Class II, 635 nm
- Levelling range: 4°
- Operating time (hours): 35
- Auto shut off: Yes
- Net Weight: 1.04 lb.
- Debris resistance: IP54 rating (dust & water resistance)
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-801706
- Line visibility range up to 50' depending on ambient light in working environment
- Accuracy - horizontal/vertical lines (+/- 1/8" @ 30')
- Fast self-leveling time; stability is achieved in 3 seconds for increased productivity
- Self-leveling is correctable up to 4º of slope allowing operation on uneven surfaces
- Bright 635 nm class II laser for best-in-class visibility in moderate ambient light environment
- Laser line fan length spans well past 90° position to provide 180° horizontal line and 120° vertical line for full reference line coverage in demanding applications
- Integrated pendulum lock enables slope incline applications for increased versatility
- Pulse mode conserves and extends battery life for increased operation time in low light environments
- Delivers up to 35 hours of continuous run time operation
- Recessed laser windows are highly protected from fracture damage in slot positions for increased durability
- Three independent mode functions conserve power by allowing battery power usage only when needed to operate the necessary functions
- Full oversized rubber over-mold for increased protection
- Pendulum lock offers added protection of laser diode during transport and storage
- Dust and water resistance with IP 54 rating for increased durability
- Simplified two button user interface for ease of operation
- Multi-purpose magnetic bracket allows for attachment to a tripod with a 1/4" & 5/8" thread or to metal and wood objects
- (1) Magnetic Mounting Adapter for Lasers (LE00789389)
- (1) Magnetic Red Target Plate (LE00785638)
- (1) Red Beam Target Card
- (1) Storage Pouch
- (1) Pouch Strap
- (3) AA Batteries