A 270cc Honda engine with a cyclonic air filter system powers this Stump Grinder, allowing you to remove stumps quickly and easily. The SGXTR is the extreme choice for your farmstead or hobby farm.
Boasting a 14" diameter rotor, complete with 8 Carbide Greenteeth®, the SGXTR provides an 11" above ground cut and a 5" below ground cut.
The compact 26.5" overall design width, 13" pneumatic tires, and easy-to-reach controls makes this unit a breeze to fit into any size yard. A fully collapsible, 5-position ergonomic handlebar means it is comfortable to operate and easy to store. Comes with Noram clutch.
Backed by the Crary® Bear Cat® Best-In-class warranty, the SGXTR is ready to Unleash The Power™.
- Make: Honda GX with cyclonic air filter
- Gross HP*: 8.5 hp
- Displacement: 270 cc
- Drive Type: Bestorq® BX58-X5 Single-Band Belt with Centrifugal Clutch
- Clutch: Noram
- Starter: Recoil
- Rotor Size/Weight: 14 in. rotor/31.5 lb.
- Rotor rpm: 3100 rpm
- L x W x H: 45 in. x 26 in. x 26.5 in.
- Cutting Teeth: 8 Greenteeth® Wearsharp™ (Dirt)
- Wheels: 13/500 x 6, 13 in. with brake drum and band
- Weight: 230 lb.
- Above Ground: 11 in.
- Below Grade: 5 in.