- 4-Blade Impeller: Fabricated and Balanced, 20-Inch, 4-Blade Impeller: Within the unit's 6"-wide housing is a welded-steel impeller with 3/8"-thick steel blades. Dynamically balanced for reduced vibration, longer life and less stress on the engine, these loaders boast an effective, high-output (up to 3,075 CFM), debris-reducing design.
- Hitch-Mount (Optional): Optional Swing-Away Hitch-Mount Accessory: Swing-away design allows the loader to move for dumping/removing debris from the truck. There are three (3) locking positions for exceptional versatility. Fits TLS20-18BV model only.
- 10" Steel Intake Nozzle: Take It All In: Large, replaceable intake nozzle is beveled to make debris pickup easy.
- Powerful Engine: 18 HP Vanguard V-Twin: Powered by an 18 hp Vanguard® gasoline, V-twin engine with electric start.
- Skid-Mount: Standard 4" Skid Risers: Four-inch skid risers with fork pockets have multiple install points to fit a wider variety of applications, or they can be completely removed.
- Ambidextrous Nozzle Handle: Easy Handling From Either Side: The Choice Is Yours: Padded, large-diameter handle is designed for increased leverage and easy maneuverability.
- Locking Boom Arm and Intake Nozzle: Safe and Convenient Transport: Transport lock safely secures the boom arm and hose when not in use; nylon bearing delivers smooth movement. A transport pin locks the nozzle to the loader to help protect the hose during transportation. Quick-detach hose also allows for quick and easy transport, storage and cleaning.
- Smart Construction and Convenient Serviceability: Easy Access for Wear Plate and Impeller Service: 1/4"-thick, bolt-in, replaceable wear liner extends service life. Removable rear-housing cover allows easy access to impeller and wear plates.
- Fuel Capacity / Tank: 1.75 gallons - engine-mounted metal tank
- CFM Output: 3,075
- Frame Construction: All-steel, welded
- Impeller Construction: 4-blade, 3/8"-thick blades, all-steel, welded
- Impeller Mounting: Tapered locking hub
- Impeller Diameter / Width: 20" / 5.25"
- Blower Housing Construction: Removable back panel for easy impeller and wear plate access
- Blower Housing Width: 6"
- Blower Housing Wear Plates: Standard: 1/4"-steel, replaceable
- Hose Specifications: 120" length, 10"-diameter intake hose, 0.045 black thermoplastic rubber, wire helix with wearstrip
- Unit Mounting: 4" steel skid risers
- Discharge Tube: Clear thermoplastic, 7" diameter
- Throttle Control: Commercial-grade, all-steel mechanicals, plastic debris cover
- Highway Ready: n/a
- Axle: n/a
- Tires: n/a
- Trailer Width: n/a
- Height: 74.25" (without skid or hitch mount attached)
- Weight: 437 lb
- Warranty: 2-Year Commercial; 2-Year Non-Commercial; 90-Day Rental
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION ⚠ 65 WARNING ⚠
WARNING: This product contains chemicals know to the state of California to cause cancer and birth decects or other reproductive harm.
ADVERTENCIA: Este producto contiene productos quimicos reconocideos por el estado de California que provocan cancer, defectos de nacimiento u otros danos reproductivos.
For more information: www.p65warnings.ca.gov