Haul dirt, carry tools and flowers, and of course, cut the grass with the 360Z Zero Turn Mower. The 360Z includes commercially-inspired features such as a fully welded steel frame, thick-walled front axle, easy access maintenance points and durable steel mower deck to make sure you get a great cut, time after time. Plus, the integrated rear cargo bed† provides on-the-go versatility and convenience out in your yard. Models now available in compact 36-inch deck sizes, see your dealer for details.
- Cargo Bed: The integrated rear cargo bed with a 50-lb. capacity† makes this zero turn more versatile than ever before. Plus, the rails allow for the use of aftermarket ATV accessories and two pre-determined cutouts provide easy insertion of a wooden 2x4 for a convenient removable tailgate.
- Commercially-Inspired: A fully-welded steel frame, thick-walled front axle, durable mower deck, and ball bearings in the caster spindles ensure durability and a great cut.
- Engine: High performance Briggs & Stratton Professional Series™ with ReadyStart® Engine, makes sure your zero turn mower has the power to perform year after year.
- Heavy-Duty Mower Decks: A durable stamped or fabricated steel mower deck for non-stop mowing season after season. All fabricated decks come with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Foot-Operated Height-of-Cut: The commercial-style foot-operated mower deck lift easily lifts and adjusts the mower deck from 1.5 to 4.5 inches.
- Deck: 52 inches mower deck to match your property's needs.
- Model: 2691829
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Model: Professional Series™ V-Twin, OHV
- HP: 25 HP, gross
- Engine Displacement: 724 cc
- Number of Cylinders: 2
- Choke/Throttle: ReadyStart® - No Prime, No Choke
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3 gal.
- Battery: 230 cca
- Transmission Type: Hydro-Gear® ZT-2800®
- Ground Speed-Fwd: 0-8 mph
- Brake: Integrated
- Ground Speed-Rev: 0-4 mph
- Frame: 12-Gauge Steel
- Front Axle: Steel, Fixed
- Front Tires: 11 x 6-5 in.
- Rear Tires: 20 x 10 in.
- Anti-Scalp Wheels: 2 Front
- Seat: 15" C&S with Armrests
- Steering: Twin-lever
- Mower Deck Type: Fabricated Steel
- Cutting Width: 52 in.
- Number of Blades: 3
- Height-of-Cut: 1.5 - 4.5 in.
- Height-of-Cut Positions: 13
- Blade Engagement: Electric
- Deck Construction: 10-Gauge
- Deck Suspension: Frame Hung
- Spindle: Aluminum
- Mower Deck Lift: Mechanical, Foot Operated
- Cargo Bed : No
- Rear Bumper: Standard
- Hour Meter: Standard
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Fuel Level Indicator: Sight
- Armrest: Standard
- Assembled Length: 72 in.
- Assembled Width: 65 in.
- Assembled Height: 43 in.
- Residential Warranty: 3-Years Limited
- Commercial Warranty: 90-Days Limited
- Fabricated Mower Deck Warranty: Lifetime
NOTES:All power levels are stated gross horsepower at 3600 RPM per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton. Only Kawasaki Critical Power engines listed in this brochure have been tested in accordance with SAE J1995, verified by TÜV Rheinland Group, horsepower-rated in accordance with SAE J2723, and certified by SAE International. Torque ratings of these engines were not certified by SAE. Actual power and torque output will vary depending on numerous factors, including, but not limited to, the operating speed of the engine in application, environmental conditions, maintenance, and other variables. 50 lb. capacity, do not overload; do not carry passengers. Available on most models. See operator’s manual for details. Features vary by model. We reserve the right to change specifications and features without notice.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION ⚠ 65 WARNING ⚠
WARNING: This product contains chemicals know to the state of California to cause cancer and birth decects or other reproductive harm.
ADVERTENCIA: Este producto contiene productos quimicos reconocideos por el estado de California que provocan cancer, defectos de nacimiento u otros danos reproductivos.
For more information: www.p65warnings.ca.gov