Snapper® Commercial Walk Mowers are built to last season after season with heavy-duty features such as the 14-gauge steel mowing deck, steel axle and reinforced bracing. This walk-behind mower has a rear wheel drive system with smooth turn differential and high 10" rear wheels providing better maneuverability and improved traction on hilly yards. Premium, long-lasting power is delivered by Briggs & Stratton® and Honda® Engines.
- Smooth Rolling Lawn Mower: Easy-to-roll wheels are equipped with ball bearings that keep the mower moving smoothly season after season.
- Rugged Durability: Whether you're cutting 5 lawns in a day or just one, the heavy-duty, 14-gauge steel mowing deck, reinforced bracing, steel axle and wheels stand up to the task - not matter how tough the mowing job.
- Tried and True: Snapper's proven disc drive transmission is a dependable speed adjustment system. Its higher wheel torque and control provides improved speed control on hills and helps pull through thick grass or rough terrain.
- Easily Pick the Cut: Select the ideal cutting height for your lawn by adjusting the easy-to-use height-of-cut adjustment handle between 1.25 to 4-inches (7 positions).
- Premium Power: Honda answers the demands for rugged applications with the GXV 160 OHV Engine.
- NINJA® Mulching Mower Deck: The NINJA® Walk Mower's powerful blade with 6-cutting surfaces finely mulches grass clippings while the deck blows them back into your yard.
- Model: 7800849
- Marketing Model: CP215520HV
- Engine Brand: Honda
- Engine Model: GXV-160
- Torque: 7.1 ft-lbs, gross
- Starting Type: Recoil
- Engine Displacement: 163 cc
- OHV: Yes
- Transmission Type: Disc Drive
- Drive System: Rear-Wheel Drive
- Ground Speed-Fwd: Variable, up to 4 mph
- Cutting Width: 21 in.
- Blade Type: Intergral Lift
- Height-of-Cut: 1.25 - 4 in.
- Comfort Grip Handle Bar: 2-Piece w/ foam grip
- Front Wheel Size: 8 in.
- Rear Wheel Size: 10 in.
- Side Discharge: Optional
- Bagging: No
- Residential Warranty (Product): 3-Years Limited
- Commercial Warranty (Product): 1-Year Limited
- Ninja Mulching Kit: Yes
NOTES:All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600 RPM per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton. The SAE J1349 standard measures net horsepower with the manufacturer’s production muffler and air cleaner in place. Net horsepower more closely correlates with the power the operator will experience, when using a Honda engine powered product. The power rating of the engines indicated in this document measures the net power output at 3600 rpm (7000 rpm for model GXHSO, GXVSO, GX2S and GX3S) and net torque at 25OO rpm, as tested on a production engine. Mass production engines may vary from this value. Actual power output for the engine installed in the final machine will vary depending on numerous factors, including the operation speed of the engine in application, environmental conditions, maintenance and other variables. Features vary by model. We reserve the right to change specifications and features without notice. Length of engine warranty coverage varies by manufacturer.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION ⚠ 65 WARNING ⚠
WARNING: This product contains chemicals know to the state of California to cause cancer and birth decects or other reproductive harm.
ADVERTENCIA: Este producto contiene productos quimicos reconocideos por el estado de California que provocan cancer, defectos de nacimiento u otros danos reproductivos.
For more information: www.p65warnings.ca.gov