A great mower for bagging fans, the HI VAC® Mower Deck with its vacuum-like suction efficiently cuts and bags your grass. HI VAC Walk Mowers give your yard an ultra clean finish. This Snapper 21" walk-behind lawn mower also features a rear wheel drive system with high 10" rear wheels for superior traction on hills and thick grass. The reliable Briggs & Stratton Professional Series™ OHV Engine keeps you going strong with professional-grade features, including ReadyStart® technology, quieter operation and increased durability.
- Dependable Power: The Briggs & Stratton Professional Series™ OHV Engine combines professional-grade power and performance with homeowner-friendly ease-of-use. Strong, quiet and durable, this engine comes standard with the ReadyStart® starting system: No priming. No choking. Just pull and go.
- Grass Gripper Mower Traction: Rear-wheel drive improves walk-behind mower traction. The smooth-turn differential helps ensure easy maneuverability without damaging your grass.
- Efficient Bagging: Similar to a vacuum, the HI VAC® Mower Deck efficiently cuts and sucks up grass clippings for a clean finish. The secret to the HI VAC® mower's cut is its unique blade and rolled deck edge that generates a large volume of air and creates suction.
- Comfort Zone: Whether its the speed select or the cup holder, the operator zone has everything within easy reach
- Durable Construction: Rugged solid steel front axle and stamped steel mower deck provide long-lasting performance season after season
- Better Maneuverability: 10" high rear wheels easily glide through tall, thick grass.
- Easily Pick the Cut: Change the height-of-cut with easy-to-use adjustment handles. Select the ideal cutting height for your lawn.
- Tried and True: Snapper's proven disc drive transmission is a dependable speed adjustment system. Its higher wheel torque and control provides improved speed control on hills and helps pull through thick grass or rough terrain.
- Model: 7800980
- Marketing Model: P2185020
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Model: Professional Series™
- Torque: 8.50 ft-lbs, gross
- Starting Type: Recoil
- Engine Displacement: 190 cc
- OHV: Yes
- Transmission Type: Self-Propelled
- Drive System: Rear-wheel drive, Disc Drive
- Ground Speed-Fwd: Variable, up to 4 mph
- Cutting Width: 21 in.
- Blade Type: Integral Lift
- Height-of-Cut: 1.25 - 4 in.
- Comfort Grip Handle Bar: 2-Piece w/ foam grip
- Front Wheel Size: 8 in.
- Rear Wheel Size: 10 in.
- Side Discharge: Optional
- Mulching: Optional
- Bagging: Yes
- Residential Warranty (Product): 3-Years Limited
- Commercial Warranty (Product): 90-Days Limited
NOTES:All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600 RPM per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton. Features vary by model. We reserve the right to change specifications and features without notice. Length of engine warranty coverage varies by manufacturer.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION ⚠ 65 WARNING ⚠
WARNING: This product contains chemicals know to the state of California to cause cancer and birth decects or other reproductive harm.
ADVERTENCIA: Este producto contiene productos quimicos reconocideos por el estado de California que provocan cancer, defectos de nacimiento u otros danos reproductivos.
For more information: www.p65warnings.ca.gov