Husqvarna's 100 Series riding lawn mowers are designed from the turf up to deliver cutting-edge levels of performance, durability and operator comfort. From the top-of-the-line seat and ergonomic steering wheel to the reinforced cutting deck - which comes backed by a 10-year limited shell warranty - each model in the 100 Series is built to look great and operate even better.
- Pedal-operated Automatic transmission: Speed and direction are managed by pedals, which lets you keep both hands on the steering wheel, for optimum driving control.
- Manual blade engagement: Blade engagement lever is located on the dash for ease of operation.
- Most comfortable seat in class: Deluxe comfort seat features premium vinyl, stitched design and extra thick cushions for improved comfort and superb ride quality.
- Rubber isolator: Rubber isolator for solid feel and reduced vibration
- Cutting width: 107 cm
- Nose roller: No
- Anti-scalp wheels: 2
- Drive method: Pedal-operated
- Speed reverse max: 2.2 mph
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine name: Endurance Series
- Power output: 18.5 hp
- Cylinders: 1
- Generator: 5&3 A
- Power/fuel type: Gasoline
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 3 gal (US)
- Oil filter: Yes
- Seat material: Vinyl
- Front-End Protection: Available as accessory
- Hour meter type: Digital with pre-programmed service intervals
- Seat back height: High 15"
- Steering wheel type: Standard
- Collector: Available as accessory
- Transmission type: Hydrostatic
- Transmission manufacturer: Tuff Torq
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION ⚠ 65 WARNING ⚠
WARNING: This product contains chemicals know to the state of California to cause cancer and birth decects or other reproductive harm.
ADVERTENCIA: Este producto contiene productos quimicos reconocideos por el estado de California que provocan cancer, defectos de nacimiento u otros danos reproductivos.
For more information: www.p65warnings.ca.gov