Husqvarna's 100 Series riding lawn mowers are designed from the turf up to deliver cutting-edge levels of performance, durability and operator comfort. From the top-of-the-line seat and ergonomic steering wheel to the reinforced cutting deck each model in the 100 Series is built to look great and operate even better. Plus, as an X-line model, this mower comes with a more powerful engine, soft-touch steering wheel, larger rear tires and LED headlights.
- Automatic locking differential: The standard automatic locking differential senses wheel slip and locks the rear wheels for increased traction.
- Pedal-operated Automatic transmission: Speed and direction are managed by pedals, which lets you keep both hands on the steering wheel, for optimum driving control.
- Manual blade engagement: Blade engagement lever is located on the dash for ease of operation.
- Reinforced Cutting Deck: The stamped cutting deck is reinforced with heavy flat-stock steel for added strength and durability on the leading edge and trim side. (48" shown)
- Cutting width: 117 cm
- Nose roller: No
- Anti-scalp wheels: 2
- Drive method: Pedal-operated
- Speed reverse max: 2.2 mph
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Kohler
- Engine name: 7000 Series
- Cylinders: 2
- Generator: 5&3 A
- Power/fuel type: Gasoline
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 3 gal (US)
- Oil filter: Yes
- Seat material: Vinyl
- Front-End Protection: Available as accessory
- Hour meter type: Digital with pre-programmed service intervals
- Seat back height: High 15"
- Steering wheel type: Deluxe Overmolded
- Collector: Available as accessory
- Transmission type: Hydrostatic with Automatic Differential Lock
- Transmission manufacturer: Tuff Torq
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION ⚠ 65 WARNING ⚠
WARNING: This product contains chemicals know to the state of California to cause cancer and birth decects or other reproductive harm.
ADVERTENCIA: Este producto contiene productos quimicos reconocideos por el estado de California que provocan cancer, defectos de nacimiento u otros danos reproductivos.
For more information: www.p65warnings.ca.gov