With the Exmark Turf Tracer S-Series, you can choose from four rugged engines including the eco-friendly, Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI), propane Kohler® PCV680. Then, match that power to cutting decks in 36-, 48-, and 52-inch widths. In whatever configuration you choose, you'll get our patented Enhanced Control System (ECS) for ultimate operator comfort. Which translates to day-long operator productivity.
- New Electric Clutch: Proven to be among the most durable and reliable in the business, Exmark's superior electric clutch technology allows for easier and faster belt servicing.
- Forget Flats: Standard 9" x 3.5-4" smooth-tread, semi-pneumatic front caster tires virtually eliminate tire repair.
- Hour Meter Comes Standard: Improve maintenance records and track service intervals for longer life.
- Patented Enhanced Control System (ECS): Recent university tests showed landscape professionals prefer our control system to all others on the market.
- Propane: An eco-friendly, lower cost fuel reduces operating expenses versus typical gas-powered mowers.
- Floating Deck: Full-floating UltraCut™ deck. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Steering Control: Hydro drive with Enhanced Control System (ECS), forward/reverse, left/right or zero-turn.
- Casters: .38 in. thick caster yoke arms
- Front Caster Tires: 9 x 3.5-4, smooth-tread, semi-pneumatic.
- Drive Tires: 16 x 7.5-8, 4-ply Turf Master®
- Safety Package: Operator Presence Controls (OPC). Operator must have speed control lever in neutral and blades disengaged to leave operator's position without stopping engine
- Parking Brake: Lever-actuated mechanical compression.
- Electrical: No battery, recoil start w/ 5 amp clutch coil
- Standard Features: Engine hour meter
- Engine Model: FS481V
- Engine Brand: Kawasaki
- Engine Series: V-Twin
- Engine Speed: 3,600 rpm
- Air Filter: Standard Engine Manufacturer's air filter
- Drive Description: Twin Hydro-Gear variable-displacement pumps and twin high-efficiency Parker/Ross wheel-drive motors with 1\\ in. (2.54 cm) tapered shafts.
- Speed: Infinitely variable speed selection from 0- 6.2 mph (10 kmph) forward, 0-2.2 mph (3.5 kmph) reverse.
- PTO Engagement: Electromagnetic 105 ft-lbs clutch.
- Fuel Capacity: 5-gallon (18.9-L) fuel tank.
- Drive Wheel Release: Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Deck Lift: Manual lift with hairpin from hole to hole for position adjustment.
- Fuel System: Carbureted
- Engine Displacement: 603
- Engine HP: 14.5 hp
- Drive: Hydro-Drive
- Fuel Indicator: None
- Carb Compliant: No
- Fuel Type: Gas Carbureted
- Engine Spec: _S28
- Deck Style: Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description: Full-floating UltraCut Series 3, side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Width / Cutting Deck: 48 in.
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge welded spindle mounting locations for improved strength.
- Cutting Heights: 1.5 in. (3.8 cm) to 4.5 in. (11.4 cm) in 0.5 in. (1.3 cm) increments.
- Blade Spindles: No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75 in.-diameter cutter housing with 25mm (.98 in.) diameter spindle shaft and splined blade driver.
- Blade Tip Speed: Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Blades: 3 Blades at 16.25 in. Length
- Width: 59.5in. (151.1 cm)
- Length: 73.7 in. (187.2 cm)
- Height: 42.0 in. (106.7 cm)
- Curb Weight: 586
Turf Tracer S-Series Accessories
- Operator Controlled Discharge (Hand): The infinitely adjustable blocker door opens and closes, allowing the operator to quickly control discharge when mowing around parked cars and windows. Easily installs and removes without tools.
- Micro-Mulch System: Fits 483 Turf Tracer S-Series. The aerodynamically designed deck, baffles and blades create airflow patterns that circulate leaves and grass for repeated cuttings and even dispersal deep into the turf. Mulching baffles also keep the underside clean, which reduces grass buildup and clumping.
- Equipment Cover: Protect your zero-turn mower from the elements with this sturdy, waterproof cover. It's constructed from tough 600-denier polyester, making it abrasion- and tear- resistant. Its elastic opening provides a secure, snug fit.
- Hydro Maintenance Kit: Kit includes: 3 quarts of Exmark® Premium Hydraulic Oil and 1 Hydro Filter
- 3-Bushel Bagger: Lightweight and easy to attach, this 3-bushel grass catcher fits all Exmark Lazer Z, Pioneer, Radius, Vantage* and wide-area walk-behinds. (*Not available for Vantage Propane models.) 116-7042 spacer adapter required for 36" deck models.
- Walk-Behind Weight Set: Add weight to the front end of your Exmark® walk-behind. Enhance stability and control when using Exmark StandOn. Comes in pairs. Each weighs 9.5 pounds. Excludes Turf Tracer® X-Series.
- StandOn: Exmark's StandOn features a convenient spring loaded latch and an expanded operator deck that provides a more comfortable and productive mowing experience.
- Turf Striping Kit: Customize your property with consistent and professional striping using a smooth operating roller design. Installs quickly, using existing mounting points, and easily adjusts for varying cutting height settings. Does not affect your ability to get up and over curbs.
NOTES:N/A in California
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION ⚠ 65 WARNING ⚠
WARNING: This product contains chemicals know to the state of California to cause cancer and birth decects or other reproductive harm.
ADVERTENCIA: Este producto contiene productos quimicos reconocideos por el estado de California que provocan cancer, defectos de nacimiento u otros danos reproductivos.
For more information: www.p65warnings.ca.gov