21" (53 cm) Power Clear® 821 QZE Snow Blower (38757)
Take on Ol' Man Winter's biggest punches with the Toro Power Clear® 821 QZE Single Stage 21 in. Gas Snow Blower. This machine is built to blast through the deep snow, with a 252cc 4-cycle OHV engine that launches the white stuff up to 40 feet. Putting snow where you want it is a snap with the quick trigger and fast-action quick shoot. Starts easily with electric start. Shred snow fast with the patented Power Curve® system, while the self propel Power Propel system gets you moving on quickly. You'll have more room for storage with the blower's compact design, and we've got you covered with Toro's full warranty, not just limited coverage. With Toro's 2-year Guaranteed-to-Start promise and warranty, you're ready for whatever winter has in store. Count on it.
Fold-down handle and chute make storage or transport simple. Storage dimensions: 33" x 21" x 34" (84 cm x 54 cm x 87 cm). All Power Clear 721 models are backed by Toro's Two-Year Full Warranty and Two-Year Guaranteed to Start Warranty (Residential only).
Choose the right fuel for your snow blower. For best starting results use Non-ethanol fuel with an octane rating of 87 or higher. Use fresh fuel less than 30 days old, add fuel stabilizer to reduce starting problems. Do not mix oil with gas. For more information, view our Fuel Fact Tips.
- Power to Blast Through Deep Snow - All the power to slice through more snow faster and throw it 40 feet with Toro's powerful 252cc 4-cycle OHV engine.
- Aim Snow on the Go - Quickly and easily change the chute direction without skipping a beat. Just squeeze the quick-shoot trigger and slide the grip.
- Easy Start - Simply push the button and you're ready to snow blow with electric start.
- Get a Move On - Keep moving to get the job done faster with the self-propel Power Propel® system.
- Power to Blast Through Deep Snow: Toro's powerful 252cc 4-cycle OHV engines give you the power to slice through snow faster and throw it up to 40 feet.
- Aim Snow on the Go: Quickly and easily change the chute direction without skipping a beat. Just squeeze the quick-shoot trigger and slide the grip.
- Get a Move On: Keep moving to get the job done faster with the self-propel Power Propel® system. The unique scraper keeps the paddle in constant contact with the ground, pulling you through the snow.
- Shreds Snow Fast: Efficiently shreds through snow while reducing clogging with the curved rubber paddles and housing of Power Curve® Technology.
- Put Snow Where You Want It: With a touch of the hand, the locking deflector lets you aim exactly where you want to throw snow from the chute.
- More Room for What Matters: The sleek, compact design and foldable chute means you can easily store it for quick use and have plenty of room for the stuff that really matters.
- 2-Year Full Warranty: This product is covered by a two-year full warranty. See your dealer for warranty details.
- 2-Year Guaranteed-to-Start Warranty: This product is covered by a two-year Guaranteed-to-Start warranty. See your dealer for warranty details.
- Auger System: Power Curve Rotor
- Chute Control: Quick Shoot (210° Rotation), High Capacity Polyethylen w/Zip Deflector
- Clearing Width: 21" (53 cm) Clearing Width, 12.5" (31.75 cm) intake height
- Drive System: Power Propel Self-Propel
- Engine: Toro Premium 252cc OHV 4-cycle
- Engine Displacement: 252cc
- Fuel Capacity: 3.0 Quarts (2.8 L)
- Scraper: Pivoting
- Starter: Electric Start
- Starting Guarantee: 2-Year / Residential Only**
- Throw Distance: Up to 35' (11 m)*
- Warranty: 2-Year Full**
- Weight: 96 lbs. (43 kg)