24" (61 cm) 60V MAX* (2 x 6.0 ah) Electric Battery Power Max® e24 Two-Stage Snow Blower (39924)
Does for the snow blower industry what the electric guitar did for rock ‘n' roll. Winter's no match for the Toro 60V* Power Max® e24 two-stage snow blower. We combine our no compromises steel-built construction with up to three ports to give you the muscle to power through the toughest snow. Big driveway? No worries. We can easily clear up to 24 car spaces on one charge, and with a third battery slot, you can add another 4 to 15 car spaces. With our 24-inch-wide clearing width and 20 inch intake height, you'll make quick work of even the deepest snow. The innovative Quick Stick® control allows you to change the steel chute direction and chute deflector with a single, smooth motion. Convenient one-hand operation levers allow single-handed use, freeing the other hand to change speeds or the chute control without stopping. The exclusive Anti-Clogging System monitors snow intake to reduce clogging and maximize clearing efficiency. Toro uses bolts that are 2x stronger than the competition's shear pins. The blower is also equipped with hardened gears in your auger gearbox - in other words, no shear pins to replace.
Ideal for concrete, asphalt and gravel surfaces. And with Toro's 3-year limited warranty, you can rest easy knowing that you're prepared for anything winter has in store.
*Battery manufacturer rating = 60V maximum & 54V typical usage. Actual voltage varies with load.
- Battery Power, No Compromises - Clears up to 24 car spaces in up to 10" of snow with two included 6.0 ah batteries.
- All That Power. All These Tools - The Flex-Force Power System features fully interchangeable batteries that work across an entire team of unbeatable tools.
- Identical to the Gas Two-Stage in Every Way, Except the Gas - Built with long-lasting, heavy-duty steel, Quick Stick chute control, and more.
- Three Battery Ports - The first two-stage snow blower with three battery ports. All the power you need to get the job done right.
- Battery Power, No Compromises: Includes two 6.0 ah batteries. Extend your power by adding an additional battery from another 60V tool into the third battery port.
- Auger System: Power Max Anti-Clogging System (ACS), 11" / 28 cm Dia., Hardened Gears; no shear pins needed
- Chute Control: Quick Stick®, Single Deflector
- Clearing Width: 24" (61 cm) clearing width, 20" (51 cm) intake height
- Engine: Brushless DC, 60V Battery (2x) L324 (6.0 ah, 324 wh) - 150 minute Charge Time (per battery); Dual Standard Charger
- Impeller: 11" / 28 cm Dia.
- Lighting: LED Headlight Standard
- Starter: Electric Start - Push Button
- Throw Distance: Up to 45' / 13.5 m**
- Tires: 15" x 4" (39 cm x 10 cm)