24" (61 cm) SnowMaster® 824 QXE Snow Blower (36003)
Features a Toro Premium 252cc OHV 4-cycle engine with electric start, this snow blower efficiently throws snow up to 45 feet.Tear through the roughest snow and ice in record time with Toro's SnowMaster Snow Blower. Make snow blowing less work with the Self-propel Personal Pace®System, which matches your walking speed and provides better traction in all snow conditions. Quickly change the chute and deflector direction with a single, smooth motion thanks to the Quick Stick® chute control. It's ultra-maneuverable, easy enough for anyone to handle and still powers through tough, end-of-driveway snow.
Storage dimensions: 52" x 25.4" x 42.5" (132 cm x 64.5 cm x 108 cm).
Backed by Toro's 3-Year Limited Warranty (Residential only). See retailer for warranty details.
Choose the right fuel for your snow blower. For best starting results use Non-ethanol fuel with an octane rating of 87 or higher. Use fresh fuel less than 30 days old, add fuel stabilizer to reduce starting problems. Do not mix oil with gas. For more information, view our Fuel Fact Tips.
- Power Up - Optimal performance and years of dependable use with the 252cc Toro premium 4-cycle OHV engine.
- Easy Start - Simply push the button and you're ready to snow blow with electric start.
- Chute Control - Quickly change the chute and deflector direction with a single, smooth motion thanks to the Quick Stick® chute control.
- Lightning Fast - Tear through the roughest snow and ice in record time with Toro's powerful engineered auger.
- Power Up: Optimal performance and years of dependable use with the 252cc Toro premium 4-cycle OHV engine.
- Auger System: In-line 2-Stage, 10" / 25 cm dia.
- Chute Control: Quick Shoot (210º Rotation)
- Clearing Width: 24" (61 cm) clearing width, 18" (46 cm) intake height
- Drive System: Personal Pace®
- Engine: Toro Premium 252cc OHV 4-cycle
- Engine Displacement: 252cc
- Fuel Capacity: 3.1 Quarts (3.0 L)
- Ignition: Electric Start
- Scraper: Compression Loaded
- Throw Distance: Up to 40' / 12 m*
- Tires: 11" / 28 cm Deep Lug Directional Tires
- Weight: 131 lbs (60 kg)