32" (81 cm) Power Max® HD 1232 OHXE 375cc Two-Stage Electric Start Gas Snow Blower (38842)
Take control of big snow jobs this winter with the Power Max® HD 1232 OHXE with 375cc Toro Premium 4-cycle OHV engine. A 32 in. clearing width and 21 in. intake height can plow through the deepest snow and blow it over 55 feet. Ideal for concrete, asphalt and gravel surfaces. The innovative Quick Stick control allows you to quickly and easily change chute direction and chute deflector with a single, smooth motion. Convenient 1-hand operation levers allow single-handed operation freeing the other hand to change speeds or the chute control without stopping. Smooth, tight turns are a snap with self-propelled power steering. Hand warmers and headlights are standard. The exclusive Anti-Clogging System meters snow intake to reduce clogging and maximize clearing efficiency. No shear pins needed. Equipped with commercial-grade auger gearbox. If auger hits hard material, the engine will purposely stall to prevent damage. And with Toro's 3-year limited warranty and 1-year commercial warranty you can rest easy knowing that you're prepared for anything winter has in store. Count on it.
Storage dimensions are 62" x 33.5" x 44.5" (158 cm" x 85 cm x 113 cm).
Choose the right fuel for your snow blower. For best starting results use Non-ethanol fuel with an octane rating of 87 or higher. Use fresh fuel less than 30 days old, add fuel stabilizer to reduce starting problems. Do not mix oil with gas. For more information, view our Fuel Fact Tips.
- Power Up - You'll enjoy years of optimal performance and dependable use with the 375cc Toro premium 4-cycle OHV engine.
- Precision Moves - Smooth, tight turns are a snap with power steering.
- Self-Propelled - Quickly and easily cut through snow with total speed control, 6 speeds forward and 2 speeds reverse.
- Tackle the Cold with Ease - Work the cold day or night with LED headlights and hand warmers.
- Power Up: You'll enjoy years of optimal performance and dependable use with the 375cc Toro premium 4-cycle OHV engine.
- Precision Moves: Smooth, tight turns are a snap with power steering.
- Self-Propelled: Quickly and easily cut through snow with total speed control, 6 speeds forward and 2 speeds reverse.
- Tackle the Cold with Ease: Work the cold day or night with LED headlights and hand warmers.
- Chute Control: Quickly change the chute and deflector direction with a single, smooth motion thanks to the Quick Stick® chute control.
- Stay the Course: Minimizes clogging and routes heavy snow away from chute and back into the auger with Toro's patented Anti-Clogging System.
- Don't Stop!: No shear pins needed so none to break and replace in the cold with Toro's hardened gears and commercial-grade auger gearbox.
- Tight Spaces?: Place the snow with greater precision, such as right next to your fence line, or throw the distance with a double deflector.
- Auger System: Anti-Clogging System (ACS), 14" / 36 cm Dia., Commercial- Grade; no shear pins needed
- Chute Control: Quick Stick® (200° Rotation), Steel, Double Deflector
- Clearing Width: 32" (81 cm) clearing width, 21.5" (55 cm) intake height
- Engine: Toro Premium 375cc OHV 4-cycle
- Engine Displacement: 375cc
- Fuel Capacity: 4.8 Quarts (4.5 L)
- Lighting: LED Headlight Standard
- One-Hand Interlock: Standard
- Scraper: Adjustable
- Skid Shoes: Standard
- Speeds: 6 Fwd. / 2 Rev.
- Starter: Electric Start
- Throw Distance: Up to 57' (17.4 m)*
- Tires: 16" (41 cm) Deep Lug, Directional
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited Warranty. 45 Days Commercial**
- Weight: 300 lbs. (136 kg)