4000 Series HDX Pro 60" (152 cm) 31 HP 999cc (74015)
The Z-Master 4000 HDX Pro has been engineered to last and built to reign. Redefine durability with a powerful 31 hp* Kawasaki FX921V engine, heavy-duty commercial grade hydros, flat-free semi-pneumatic caster tires, 24" Turf Tires, and a 60" 7-Gauge High-Strength Steel TURBO FORCE® cutting deck. Add in the hour meter, USB ports, phone holder, and a cup holder, you'll have everything you need from the comfort of the deluxe suspension seat to help you power through long days.
- Professional quality performance from the 31 hp* Kawasaki FX921V engine.
- Go full throttle and have confidence in the precise cut from the 60" TURBO FORCE® deck with I-beam front end paired with tubular chassis and bumper.
- Easy on and off with a step-through front end, deck step plate, and anti-slip floormat.
- Keep tabs on time and keep devices powered up with the hour meter and USB ports.
- Up to 12 MPH: Get more done with ground speeds up to 12 MPH without reducing cut quality.
- Engine: 31 hp* Kawasaki FX921V (999cc) with Heavy-Duty Donaldson® Canister-Style Air Cleaner
- Fuel Capacity: 10 Gal (37.9 L)
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,500+ ft/min
- Blade Type: .204" (.5 cm) Heat-Treated Steel
- Caster Tires: 13" x 6.5" - 6" (33 x 16.5 - 15.2 cm) Flat-free semi-pneumatic
- Clutch: Electromagnetic
- Deck Design: 60" (152.4 cm) 7-Gauge High-Strength Steel TURBO FORCE®
- Discharge Chute: Rubber
- Drive Tires: Turf Tires 24" x 12" - 12" (61 x 30.5 - 30.5 cm)
- Engine Displacement: 999cc
- Foot Operated Height of Cut: Height of Cut
- Ground Speed: Up to 12 mph (19.3 km/h)
- Horsepower: 31 hp*
- Hour Meter: Standard
- Ignition: Electric
- ROPS: Folding
- Seat: Deluxe Suspension
- Spindle Bearings: Maintenance-Free
- Spindle Housing: 9" (22.9 cm) Diameter Aluminum
- Steering Controls: 1.4" (3.6 cm) Diameter Grips; Adjustable, Dampened
- Transmission: ZT-5400 Integrated Pumps & Wheel Motors