50" (127 cm) TimeCutter® Zero Turn Mower (California Model) (75753)
You take your yard work seriously, and to get the job done right you need a mower that was born to fight dirty. Engineered from the same DNA as our landscape contractor equipment, the 50" TimeCutter gives you the professional performance, exceptional durability and quality feel you've been waiting for. This machine is built like a beast, with an IronForged® deck that won't fail, even after years of hard knocks. Most important, our machines are designed to do the work so you'll have more time than ever to take that fishing trip, tell tall tales around the campfire or just be with the ones you love. You can also enjoy peace of mind knowing Toro stands behind its products with a 3-year, unlimited hours residential engine warranty.† And as a Toro owner, you'll have access to more than 3,000 servicing dealers across the U.S. and Canada ready to assist you. Count on it.
- Pro DNA - Commercial DNA courses through these machines' veins with the same technology professionals depend on. Get a beautiful, professional-looking lawn.
- Built To Last - TimeCutters come with a Toro IronForged® deck engineered for years of reliability and top performance.
- More Time For You - Cut mowing time up to 50%* with zero-turn steering, giving you a gorgeous lawn and more time to enjoy it.
- Cut With the Best - Feel like a pro with commercial-grade features like a single-action lever for simple deck height adjustment.
- Kawasaki® Engine: Designed to give your mower powerful performance to cut through the nastiest lawns.
- Engine: 23 hp** Kawasaki® V-Twin 726cc (CARB Compliant)
- Fuel Capacity: 3 gallons /11.4 L
- Cutting Width: 50" / 127 cm
- Deck Design: 50" IronForged® Fabricated Deck
- Engine Displacement: 726cc
- Foot Operated Height of Cut: Height of Cut
- Ground Speed: MOW: 7 mph/3 mph (11.3 km/h / 4.8 km/h) TRIM: 5.5 mph/2.4 mph (8.8 km/h / 3.8 km/h) TOW: 4 mph/1.7 mph (6.4 km/h / 2.7 km/h)
- Height of Cut: 1.5" / 3.8 cm - 4.5" / 11.4 cm
- Hitch Bracket: Standard
- Hour Meter: Optional
- Seat: 18" (45.7 cm) Handcrafted High Back with Arm Rests - Knob Adjustment
- Steering Controls: Dual Wrap Around Levers
- Tires: 11" x 5.5" (27.9 cm x 14 cm) Front, 18" x 9.5" (45.7 cm x 24.1 cm) Rear
- Transmission: Dual Hydrostatic HG-ZT2100