50" (127 cm) TimeCutter® MyRIDE® Zero Turn Mower (75755)
Engineered with many of the same Pro DNA features used in our commercial line, the 50" TimeCutter gives you the professional performance, look and feel only reserved for the pros until now. Enjoy luxury comfort when your ride gets rough with the MyRIDE® suspension system that saves your body from the toughest terrain. This mower is easier to handle than ever thanks to Toro's Smart Speed® Technology, which gives you total control over the mowing speed. Pass over unexpected obstacles with ease with the deck lift pedal. And as a Toro owner, you'll have access to more than 3,000 servicing dealers across the U.S. and Canada ready to assist you. Count on it.
- Tough on Jobs, Easy on Backs - Toro's MyRIDE Suspension System absorbs the bumps so you can comfortably crush jobs faster.
- Pro DNA - Commercial DNA courses through these machines' veins with the same technology professionals depend on. Get a beautiful, professional-looking lawn.
- Built To Last - TimeCutters come with a Toro IronForged® deck engineered for years of reliability and top performance.
- More Time For You - Cut mowing time up to 50%* with zero-turn steering. You'll be amazed how quickly the 50" deck works around obstacles.
- MyRIDE® Suspension System: No more rocky rides. Save your body from the toughest terrain and avoid slow mowing speeds with the MyRIDE Suspension System. Enjoy a more comfortable ride, keeping you productive and feeling fresh. (*TITAN MyRIDE comfort system shown.)
- Engine: 24.5 hp** Toro Commercial V-Twin 708cc
- Fuel Capacity: 3 gallons /11.4 L
- Cutting Width: 50" / 127 cm
- Deck Design: 50" IronForged® Fabricated Deck
- Engine Displacement: 708cc
- Foot Operated Height of Cut: Height of Cut
- Ground Speed: MOW: 7 mph/3 mph (11.3 km/h / 4.8 km/h) TRIM: 5.5 mph/2.4 mph (8.8 km/h / 3.8 km/h) TOW: 4 mph/1.7 mph (6.4 km/h / 2.7 km/h)
- Height of Cut: 1.5" / 3.8 cm - 4.5" / 11.4 cm
- Hitch Bracket: Standard
- Hour Meter: Optional
- Seat: 18" (45.7 cm) Handcrafted High Back with Arm Rests - Lever Slide
- Steering Controls: Dual Wrap Around Levers
- Tires: 11" x 5.5" (27.9 cm x 14 cm) Front, 18" x 9.5" (45.7 cm x 24.1 cm) Rear
- Transmission: Dual Hydrostatic HG-ZT2200