54" (137 cm) TITAN® Zero Turn Mower (75302)
This bull has both the brawn and the brains, unleashing Toro's legendary performance and comfort into one powerful machine. Get pro-level confidence with a commercial drop pin height of cut, canister style air filter, and a rubber chute. With a full front tubular axle, massive front tires, and a reinforced 10-gauge high strength deck edge with triangle bullnose, your Toro is built to last. The blades spin at over 18,000 fpm and baffles and airflow disperse the grass, so there are no clumps. You'll also have peace of mind knowing Toro stands behind its products with a 3-year unlimited hour residential warranty, or 3-year, 300-hour commercial warranty. And as a Toro owner, you'll have access to nearly 3,000 servicing dealers across the U.S. and Canada ready to assist you. Count on it.
- Tough as Nails - PRO DNA from Our Most Trusted Commercial Mowers
- Cut Like a Pro - Mow like a pro with cannister air cleaner.
- Pro Performance - Blades spin at over 18,000 fpm so there are no clumps.
- Built Like a Bull - IronForged® high strength grade 50, 10-gauge steel deck with bull nose reinforced leading edge.
- Pro DNA: Commercial DNA courses through these machines' veins with the same technology professionals depend on. Get a beautiful, professional-looking lawn.
- Engine: 24.5 hp Toro V-Twin 708cc
- Fuel Capacity: 5 gal / 18.9 L
- Cutting Width: 54 in (137 cm)
- Deck Design: 54" IronForged® Fabricated 10 ga. High Strength with Bull Nose
- Engine Horsepower: 24.5 hp*
- Engine Displacement: 708cc
- Foot Operated Height of Cut: Height of Cut
- Ground Speed: Up to 8.5 mph ( 13.7 kph)
- Height of Cut: 1.5" / 3.8 cm - 4.5" / 11.4 cm
- Hour Meter: Standard
- Seat: 18" (45.7 cm) Handcrafted High Back with Arm Rests - Lever Slide
- Steering Controls: Dual Wrap Around Levers
- Tires: 13" x 6.5" ( 33.3 cm x 16.5 cm) Front, 22" x 11" (55.8 cm x 27.9 cm) Rear
- Transmission: ZT-2800 with charge pump