60" (152 cm) TimeCutter® Zero Turn Mower (75760)
You don't own just any property. This land is your masterpiece, your crowning jewel. You deserve a mower that can give it the respect it deserves. The TimeCutter 60" not only tackles the biggest lawns like a pro but handles like one, too. With an impressive 60" cutting swath, you'll save precious time for what matters most to you. Quickly clear unexpected obstacles without having to stop with the deck lift pedal. Spare your deck the damage from forgotten baseballs, hula hoops and other items with this handy feature. And you'll you can rest easy knowing that Toro stands behind its mowers with a 3-year, 300-hour commercial engine warranty.† And as a Toro owner, you'll have access to more than 3,000 servicing dealers across the U.S. and Canada ready to assist you. Count on it.
- Pro DNA - Commercial DNA courses through these machines' veins with the same technology professionals depend on. Get a beautiful, professional-looking lawn.
- Built To Last - TimeCutters come with a Toro IronForged® deck engineered for years of reliability and top performance.
- More Time For You - Cut mowing time up to 50%* with zero-turn steering, giving you a gorgeous lawn and more time to enjoy it.
- Cut With the Best - Commercial-grade features include drop pin control for cut height, 4-point deck mounting for deck stability, and a deck lift pedal.
- IronForged® Deck: Toro IronForged® fabricated deck ensures years of reliability and top performance.
- Engine: 24.5 hp** Toro Commercial V-Twin 708cc
- Fuel Capacity: 3 gallons /11.4 L
- Cutting Width: 60" / 152 cm
- Deck Design: 60" IronForged® Fabricated Deck
- Engine Displacement: 708cc
- Foot Operated Height of Cut: Height of Cut
- Ground Speed: MOW: 7 mph/3 mph (11.3 km/h / 4.8 km/h) TRIM: 5.5 mph/2.4 mph (8.8 km/h / 3.8 km/h) TOW: 4 mph/1.7 mph (6.4 km/h / 2.7 km/h)
- Height of Cut: 1.5" / 3.8 cm - 4.5" / 11.4 cm
- Hitch Bracket: Standard
- Hour Meter: Standard
- Seat: 18" (45.7 cm) Handcrafted High Back with Arm Rests - Knob Adjustment
- Steering Controls: Dual Wrap Around Levers
- Tires: 13" x 6.5" (33 cm x 16.5 cm) Front, 20" x 10" (50.8 cm x 25.4 cm) Rear
- Transmission: Dual Hydrostatic HG-ZT2800