60" (152 cm) TITAN® MyRIDE® Zero Turn Mower (75313)
When you release this alpha bull from its pen, it's OK to crack a smile knowing you've picked the biggest, baddest machine in the market to tame your territory. Toro®'s 60" Titan is the ideal fit of commercial power and luxury comfort to make short work of your big acreage. You'll glide on air with the MyRIDE® Suspension System, and enjoy pro-level confidence with a commercial drop pin, canister style air filter and a rubber chute. And this beast is made to last, with a wide front tubular axle, huge front tires and a reinforced 10-gauge high strength deck edge with a triangle bullnose leading-edge. You'll also have peace of mind knowing Toro® stands behind its products with a 3-year, 300-hour commercial engine limited warranty.† And as a Toro® owner, you'll have access to more than 3,000 servicing dealers across the U.S. and Canada ready to assist you. Count on it.
- Tough on Jobs, Easy on Backs - Toro's MyRIDE Suspension System absorbs the bumps so you can comfortably crush jobs faster.
- Pro DNA - Commercial DNA courses through these machines' veins with the same technology professionals depend on. Get a beautiful, professional-looking lawn.
- Pro Performance - Blades spin over 18,000 fpm and baffles and airflow disperse grass for no clumps.
- Cut Like the Pros - Commercial-grade features include commercial drop pin, canister style air filter, and a rubber chute.
- MyRIDE® Suspension System: No more rocky rides. Save your body from the toughest terrain and avoid slow mowing speeds with the MyRIDE Suspension System. Enjoy a more comfortable ride, keeping you productive and feeling fresh. (*TITAN MyRIDE comfort system shown.)
- Engine: 24.5 hp Toro V-Twin 708cc
- Fuel Capacity: 5 gal / 18.9 L
- Cutting Width: 60 in (152 cm)
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,908+ ft/min (5763.2+ m/min)
- Caster Tires: 13" x 6.5" - 6" (33 x 16.5 - 15.2 cm)
- Deck Design: 60" IronForged® Fabricated 10 ga. High Strength with Bull Nose
- Displacement: 708cc
- Drive Tires: 22" x 11" - 10" (56 x 28 - 25.4 cm)
- Engine Horsepower: 24.5 hp*
- Engine Displacement: 708cc
- Foot Operated Height of Cut: Height of Cut
- Ground Speed: Up to 8.5 mph ( 13.7 kph)
- Height of Cut: 1.5" / 3.8 cm - 4.5" / 11.4 cm
- Hitch Bracket: Standard
- Hour Meter: Standard
- Seat: 18" (45.7 cm) Handcrafted High Back with Arm Rests - Lever Slide
- Steering Controls: 1.3" (3.3 cm) Diameter Grips; Adjustable, Dampened