8000 Series 48" (121.9 cm) 25 HP 725cc (74313)
Featuring a 48" (121.9 cm) cutting deck and added power of a 25 HP Kohler® Command Pro 725cc Engine.The rear-discharge deck lets you trim on either side while keeping flower beds and walkways clipping-free. And the high-capacity collection system helps extend mowing time. With ground speeds up to 7 mph, the 8000 Series is the answer for a perfect cut in less time.
- 25 HP Kohler® Command Pro 725cc Engine
- 48" (121.9 cm) closed, floating cutting deck with counter rotating twin blades
- Large 9.5 bushel hopper allows for extended bagging
- Easy to use controls make maneuvering virtually effortless
- Bag, Mulch or Both: The fill-reduction system lets you switch from 100% bagging to 75% mulching and 25% bagging, so the hopper can be emptied less frequently.
- Engine: 25 HP (18.6 kw) Kohler® Command Pro 725cc*
- Fuel Capacity: Gas/7.5 gal (28.4 L)
- Cutting Width: 48" (121.9 cm)
- Adjustable Discharge Baffle: Fill reduction baffles standard
- Air Filter: Heavy-Duty Canister Air Cleaner
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,500 ft/min (5,640 m/min)
- Blade Type: .164" (.417 cm) heat-treated steel
- Carrier Frame: 2" x 1.5" x 11 gauge (5.1 cm x 3.8 cm x 11 gauge)
- Caster Tires: 8" X 3" - 4" (20.3 cm x 7.6 cm - 10.2 cm) Semi Pneumatic
- Clutch: Mechanical (lever-operated)
- Deck Design: 7/10 gauge
- Drive System: Tandem Pumps (12cc/rev) & Wheel Motors (18 cir)
- Drive Tires: 18" x 10.5" - 10" (45.7 cm x 26.7 cm - 25.4 cm)
- Engine Horsepower: 25 HP
- Engine Displacement: 725cc
- Ground Speed: Up to 7.0 mph forward (11.4 km/h)
- Height of Cut: 1" - 4" (.25" increments) 2.5 cm - 10.2 cm (.6 cm increments)
- Hopper Capacity: 9.5 bushels (76 gallons)
- Hour Meter: Standard
- Ignition: Electric
- Seat: Rubber Mounted
- Spindle Housing: Cast Iron Gearbox
- Steering Controls: Hand Control Levers
- Weight: 1,170 lbs. (530.7 kg)
NOTES:*The gross horsepower of these gasoline engines was laboratory rated at 3600 rpm by the engine manufacturer in accordance with SAE J1940 or SAE J2723. As configured to meet safety, emission and operating requirements, the actual engine horsepower on these mowers will be significantly lower.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION ⚠ 65 WARNING ⚠
WARNING: This product contains chemicals know to the state of California to cause cancer and birth decects or other reproductive harm.
ADVERTENCIA: Este producto contiene productos quimicos reconocideos por el estado de California que provocan cancer, defectos de nacimiento u otros danos reproductivos.
For more information: www.p65warnings.ca.gov