Our most powerful handheld blower, made even better with Easy2Start™ technology.
Ultimate power meets ultimate simplicity. The STIHL BG 86 C-E is the best of both worlds, offering the same no-compromise power and comfort found in the BG 86, but with our Easy2Start™ technology. Now, starting the engine is fast and easy for just about anyone – just a long slow pull of the start cord instead of a hard jerk. To make it even easier, this blower has the simplified starting system that incorporates a specialized stop switch that automatically returns to the start position, as well as a semi-automatic choke lever that helps prevent accidental flooding. And just like the BG 86, this blower comes with both flat and round nozzles for better versatility on the job.
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- STIHL Easy2Start™: The STIHL Easy2Start™ system makes starting STIHL outdoor power tools almost effortless, eliminating the need for a strong pull of the starting cord. This advanced starting system is designed to make starting STIHL products fast and easy. The specific system may vary by model, but in each case, a quick pull overcomes the engine’s compression to minimize the strength and effort required to start. Available on selected products
- Throttle Trigger Lock with Built-In Momentary Stop Switch: The built-in stop switch allows the user to turn off the engine with a simple press of the button or lever. When the engine is off, the throttle lock automatically returns to the “start" setting. Your power tool will be ready to be started when you're ready to get back to work.
- Soft Grip Handle: This handle design provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- Purge Pump Primer: The purge pump primer feature enables the user to prime the carburetor with fuel, enabling easier starting. The purge pump primer is designed in a way that the operator cannot flood the machine by priming the carburetor too many times. Flooding the engine is still possible if the choke is not removed after the engine fires.
- HD2 Air Filter: The new HD2 air filter on this unit is washable, providing extremely long filter life and lowering maintenance costs. The large surface area allows for longer run times between cleanings and high performance even while operating in dusty and dry conditions. Overall, the HD2 air filter provides better protection of the engine compared to standard air filters.
- Displacement: 27.2 cc (1.66 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 0.8 kW (1.07 bhp)
- Weight: 4.5 kg (9.9 Ibs.)
- Fuel Capacity: 440 cc (14.9 oz.)
- Blowing Force*: 15 Newtons
- Avg. Air Velocity**: Flat: 74 m/sec. (166 mph); Round: 63 m/sec. (141 mph)
- Max. Air Velocity**: Flat: 85 m/sec. (190 mph); Round: 69 m/sec. (154 mph)
- Air Volume At Nozzle**: Flat: 620 m3/h (365 cfm); Round: 755 m3/h (444 cfm)
- Sound Pressure Rating**: 70 dB(A)
- Power Source: Gas