A professional-grade backpack blower with excellent fuel economy and enhanced comfort.
When the job runs long, the STIHL BR 430 is right there with you. It has the features you need to get the job done with fewer refuels and less fatigue. Its pro-sized 57.5 oz. fuel tank goes even farther thanks to a fuel-efficient engine that produces cleaner emissions when compared to standard 2-stroke engines. In addition to its anti-vibration system and ElastoStart™ handle, the blower also features back padding, broad shoulder straps and soft rubber grip for enhanced comfort and support.
- Purge Pump Primer: The purge pump primer feature enables the user to prime the carburetor with fuel, enabling easier starting. The purge pump primer is designed in a way that the operator cannot flood the machine by priming the carburetor too many times. Flooding the engine is still possible if the choke is not removed after the engine fires.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle makes it easy to complete tasks so the operator's hand never has to leave the handle.
- Anti-Vibration System: The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- STIHL ElastoStart™: The ElastoStart™ starter handle is an exclusive feature of STIHL. It is a starting grip with a built-in shock absorber that helps reduce the effort when pulling on the starter cord. The ElastoStart™ starter grip noticeably reduces the sudden peak forces (compression) normally felt during cranking. The forces which occur at the grip after the first compression stroke are smoothed out.
- Throttle Trigger Lock with Built-In Momentary Stop Switch: The built-in stop switch allows the user to turn off the engine with a simple press of the button or lever. When the engine is off, the throttle lock automatically returns to the “start” setting. Your power tool will be ready to be started when you’re ready to get back to work.
- Displacement: 63.3 cc (3.86 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 2.9 kW (3.9 bhp)
- Weight: 10.1 kg (22.3 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 1700 cc (57.5 oz.)
- Blowing Force*: 26 Newtons
- Avg. Air Velocity**: 82 m/sec. (183 mph)
- Max. Air Velocity**: 98 m/sec. (219 mph)
- Air Volume At Nozzle**: 850 m3/h (500 cfm)
- Sound Pressure Rating**: 76 dB(A)
- Power Source: Gas