The world's only professional backpack blower with electric start.
The hassle of starting and stopping backpack blowers is a reality for professional landscapers. The STIHL BR 450 C-EF backpack blower with Electric Start changes all that. No more idling while walking to the next job or removing the unit to restart. And once it’s started, you can expect tremendous blowing power – exceeding that of BR 550. With a large fuel tank, semi-automatic choke system, and easily adjustable tube length and control handle position; this is the ultimate blower for pros on the go.
- Electric Start: Electric start system engages with the press of a button on the throttle so those maintaining large properties can begin leaf cleanup quickly. Allows users to stop and start unit while wearing the unit on their back, saving time on starting procedure.
- Purge Pump Primer: The purge pump primer feature enables the user to prime the carburetor with fuel, enabling easier starting. The purge pump primer is designed in a way that the operator cannot flood the machine by priming the carburetor too many times. Flooding the engine is still possible if the choke is not removed after the engine fires.
- STIHL Easy2Start™: The STIHL Easy2Start™ system makes starting STIHL outdoor power tools almost effortless, eliminating the need for a strong pull of the starting cord. This advanced starting system is designed to make starting STIHL products fast and easy. The specific system may vary by model, but in each case, a quick pull overcomes the engine’s compression to minimize the strength and effort required to start. Available on selected products.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle makes it easy to complete tasks so the operator's hand never has to leave the handle.
- Anti-Vibration System: The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Displacement: 63.3 cc (3.86 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 2.9 kW (3.9 bhp)
- Weight: 11.5 kg (25.4 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: 1700 cc (57.5 oz.)
- Blowing Force*: 28 Newtons
- Avg. Air Velocity**: 83 m/sec. (186 mph)
- Max. Air Velocity**: 99 m/sec. (221 mph)
- Air Volume At Nozzle**: 1090 m3/h (642 cfm)
- Sound Pressure Rating**: 77 dB(A)
- Power Source: Gas