Look to the BR 700 Professional Backpack Blower to make tough landscaping tasks easy.
The STIHL BR 700 is a high output professional blower able to clear piles of wet leaves and reduce bottom-line costs with its fuel-efficient engine. Professionals will love the adaptive design features, including an adjustable telescopic tube to accommodate users of different heights, as well as the control handle that quickly adjusts with the snap of a lever, no tools required, to provide the most comfortable position. For further convenience, this blower comes with a semi-automatic choke for smooth and easy starts. Designed with an optimal power-to-weight ratio, the BR 700 combines power and portability so you can get the job done whenever, wherever.
See how the BR 700 compares to other brands. View the fuel savings calculator.
- Throttle Trigger Lock with Built-In Momentary Stop Switch: The built-in stop switch allows the user to turn off the engine with a simple press of the button or lever. When the engine is off, the throttle lock automatically returns to the “start" setting. Your power tool will be ready to be started when you're ready to get back to work.
- Purge Pump Primer: The purge pump primer feature enables the user to prime the carburetor with fuel, enabling easier starting. The purge pump primer is designed in a way that the operator cannot flood the machine by priming the carburetor too many times. Flooding the engine is still possible if the choke is not removed after the engine fires.
- Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle makes it easy to complete tasks so the operator's hand never has to leave the handle.
- Anti-Vibration System: The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Adjustable Support Harness: STIHL backpack blowers and sprayers are equipped with an adjustable support harness that distributes weight evenly across the shoulders and back, reducing user fatigue.
- Displacement: 64.8 cc (3.95 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 2.8 kW (3.8 bhp)
- Weight: 10.6 kg (23.4 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 1400 cc (47.3 oz.)
- Blowing Force*: 35 Newtons
- Avg. Air Velocity**: 74 m/sec. (165 mph)
- Max. Air Velocity**: 88 m/sec. (197 mph)
- Air Volume At Nozzle**: 1550 m3/h (912 cfm)
- Sound Pressure Rating**: 75 dB(A)
- Power Source: Gas