Brush Cutter BRC-28
This versatile machine is ideal for the rental and landscape contractor industries, as performance, durability and usability are key elements in its design. The commercial grade, self-propelled brush cutter allows operators to level brush, tall weeds, saplings and heavy vegetation with ease. The Toro hydro drive brush cutter, featuring a pivoting deck, can handle brush up to six feet tall and saplings up to two inches in diameter.
- The pivoting deck combined with the flail blade ensures easy maneuvering and increased cutting performance for even the toughest jobs
- Standard electric start, larger fuel tank capacity and the 28 inch cutting deck increases operator productivity
- Easily maneuver this powerful machine in both forward and reverse with the one-hand control feature
- A high-strength steel deck, 1 3/8 inch spindle shaft and larger diameter pulleys optimize the longevity of the machine
- Powerful Engine: The Toro story started over a century ago producing engines. Today they are built for longevity and raw power, matched perfectly to maximize performance of the product they control.
- Cutting Width: 28-inch
- Cutting Height: 3-3/4-inch
- Engine: Toro engine*
- Starter: Electric Start
- Fuel Capacity: 1 gallon
- Deck Material: 50 ksi high strength steel Pivoting +/- 10 degrees w/ spring return
- Spindle Diameter: 1-3/8-inch
- Transaxle: Hydrogear T2
- Dimensions: 87" x 30" x 42"
- Weight: 375 lbs