This wood boring drill is great for repairing structures where electricity is not available.
The STIHL BT 45 wood boring drill's lightweight, gasoline-powered engine is portable and goes just about anywhere outside. Accepting a wide range of bit sizes, it is ideal for use in building or repairing wooden docks, bulkheads, fences, retaining walls and other structures in locations that lack electricity access. This well-balanced drill features a primer bulb and throttle lock for easier starting, as well as a compact, ergonomic design for easy operation. Its two-speed gearbox includes a neutral position as well as a reverse gear. It’s also great for pest control service and tree service professionals, and with an optional kit, the BT 45 can be used as a core drill for concrete work. For drilling performance, choose STIHL.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has developed a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Two-Speed Gearbox: The two-speed gearbox includes a neutral position as well as a reverse gear to help back out jammed drill bits.
- Displacement: 27.2 cc (1.66 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 0.8 kW (1.07 bhp)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 250 cc (8.5 oz.)
- Drill Speed: 1st Gear: 663 rpm, 2nd Gear: 1,972 rpm, Reverse: 590 rpm
- Power Source: Gas
- Weight*: 4.8 kg (10.5 Ibs.)