Dingo® TXL 2000 Non-Telescoping
As the market leader, Toro has taken another giant step in innovation, performance and versatility with the ALL-NEW DINGO TXL 2000.
- Rated operating capacity over 2,000-lbs to lift more than any compact utility loader on the market, comparable to larger compact track and skid steer loaders.
- Exclusive traction control design is intuitive, easy to operate, and effortless. Loader arm joystick includes telescoping function, proportional auxiliary control, and directional left/right control for applicable Toro TXL 2000 attachments.
- 2,000 lbs. ROC: An industry leading 2,000 lbs. rated operating capacity allows the operator to handle many jobsite materials suited for larger machines.
- Air Filter: Two-stage, heavy-duty, remote
- Auxillary Flow: 21.4 gpm
- Controls: Patented electronic traction control design
- Cooling System: Liquid Cooled
- Engine: 49.6 hp (37 kW) Kubota D1803 Diesel
- Ground Clearance: 6.3" (16 mm)
- Ground Pressure: 5.3 PSI
- Ground Speed: 5.4 mph (8.6 km/h)
- Height: 67.8" (172 cm)
- Hinge Pin Height: 98.6" (250 cm)
- Hydraulic System Pressure: 3,000 PSI
- Length: 136.9" (348 cm) w/ bucket, 98.8" (251 cm) w/o
- Operating Capacity: 2,000 lbs (907 kg)
- Reservoir Capacity: 15.25 gallons (57.7 liters)
- Steering Controls: Patented electronic traction control design
- Tip Capacity: 5,715 lbs (2,592 kg)
- Track: 162.2 " x 11.8" (413 cm x 30 cm)
- Track Width: 11.8" (30 cm)
- Traction Flow: 21.5 gpm (81.4 lpm) each pump
- Weight: 6,235 lbs (2,828 kg)
- Width: 54" (137 cm)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION ⚠ 65 WARNING ⚠
WARNING: This product contains chemicals know to the state of California to cause cancer and birth decects or other reproductive harm.
ADVERTENCIA: Este producto contiene productos quimicos reconocideos por el estado de California que provocan cancer, defectos de nacimiento u otros danos reproductivos.
For more information: www.p65warnings.ca.gov