4000 watt 120/240V generator with CO-MINDER™
- Long run time - up to 14.8 hours
- Economic, portable power
- CO-MINDER: advanced carbon monoxide detection system
- Advanced technology for consistent power and performance: The EG4000 uses Honda's exclusive DAVR (Digital Automatic Voltage Regulator). The DAVR is designed to hold the voltage stability within a +/- 1% range during operation. This provides more consistent power.
- Powerful Honda commercial OHV engine: Legendary Honda commercial-grade OHV engines are reliable, easy-to-start and incredibly rugged.
- CO-MINDER: Advanced Carbon Monoxide Detection System: CO-MINDER™ continuously monitors carbon monoxide (CO) levels. It automatically shuts down the generator before detected CO levels near the generator become dangerously high.
- 120/240V Selector switch - More usable power, more flexibility: Choose between using both 120 and 240 Volts, or 120 Volts only. This allows for the total generator output to be available through any of the 120 volt outlets, limited only by the capacity of the individual outlet. This enables you to power units with larger wattage requirements.
- Runs 14.8 hours @ 50% load (6.3 gal.): Keeps you working, all day long.
- 3 year commercial/residential warranty: You can rest easy, knowing your generator is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years.
- Protected by Honda Oil Alert®: Protects the generator by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
- Tough one-piece welded frame: Helps protect the generator.
- GFCI protection: The EG4000 offers 2 duplex outlets with GFCI protection.
- Electronic ignition
- USDA-qualified spark arrestor/muffler
- Electronic circuit breakers: Protects the generator from being overloaded.
- Full model name: EG4000CLAG
- Engine: Honda GX270
- Displacement: 270 cc
- AC Output: 120/240V 4000W max. (33.3/16.7A) / 3500W rated (29.2/14.6A))
- Receptacles: 20A 125V GFCI Duplex (2), 30A 125V Locking Plug, 20A 125/250V Locking Plug
- DC Output: NA
- Starting System: Recoil Only
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.3 gal.
- Run Time per Tankful: 10.1 hr @ rated load, 14.8 hr @ 1/2 load
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 26.8 in. x 20.9 in. x 22.5 in.
- Noise Level: 67 dB(A) @ rated load; 66 dB(A) @ 50% load
- Dry Weight: 146.4 lb.
- Residential Warranty: 3 Years
- Commercial Warranty: 3 Years
NOTES:WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including soots, tars, and mineral oils, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION ⚠ 65 WARNING ⚠
WARNING: This product contains chemicals know to the state of California to cause cancer and birth decects or other reproductive harm.
ADVERTENCIA: Este producto contiene productos quimicos reconocideos por el estado de California que provocan cancer, defectos de nacimiento u otros danos reproductivos.
For more information: www.p65warnings.ca.gov