6500 watt 120/240V generator with CO-MINDER™
- Provides 7,000 watts for 10 sec to start larger equipment
- Powers fridge, freezer, furnace, well pump, and much more
- Long run time - up to 9.8 hrs
- Electric start
- Honda My Generator app + Bluetooth® capability
- CO-MINDER: advanced carbon monoxide detection system
- Powers fridge, freezer, furnace, well pump, and much more: The EM6500S can power a wide variety of appliances in your home. Check the applications tab for more examples.
- Consistent power with iAVR (Intelligent Automatic Voltage Regulation) technology: Honda's exclusive iAVR technology ensures a consistent flow of power regardless of the load. This translates into stable power for sensitive equipment and a more reliable power source for you.
- Honda My Generator app + Bluetooth® capability: Honda's exclusive My Generator smartphone app offers remote generator operation and monitoring with impressive performance and unmatched convenience. The app includes wireless start/stop, operation monitoring, and service reminders, utilizing Bluetooth® connectivity.*
- Provides 7,000 watts for 10 sec to start larger equipment: Honda exclusive iAVR technology lets the generator operate well above its maximum rating for up to 10 seconds to start high initial amp draw equipment.
- CO-MINDER: Advanced Carbon Monoxide Detection System: CO-MINDER™ continuously monitors carbon monoxide (CO) levels. It automatically shuts down the generator before detected CO levels near the generator become dangerously high.
- 120/240V Selector switch - More usable power, more flexibility: Choose between using both 120 and 240 Volts, or 120 Volts only. This allows for the total generator output to be available through any of the 120 volt outlets, limited only by the capacity of the individual outlet. This enables you to power units with larger wattage requirements.
- Powerful Honda iGX commercial engine: Honda's innovative iGX series engines deliver exactly what you've always wanted: reliable, optimal performance. These intelligent computer-controlled engines operate automatically with much better, simpler, and faster controls.
- 3 year residential and commercial warranty: You can rest easy, knowing your generator is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years.
- Easy folding handles: Wide, positive lock folding handles offer convenient transport and storage and a more compact unit.
- Runs up to 9.8 hours on 6.2 gallon tank: Runs approximately 9.8 hours at half load and 6.4 hours at full load. This makes the EM6500S great for overnight power.
- Electric start: Electric start (battery included) makes starting easy, along with recoil back-up
- Wheel kit standard: The EM6500S is easy to maneuver and transport.
- 12V DC Auto Charging: Use when charging 12-volt automotive type batteries. (Requires an optional charging cord.)
- Multiple front panel outlets for easy power connections: Covered outlets provide added protection from the elements
- Low 64-66 dB(A) sound level
- Full Frame Protection
- Protected by Honda Oil Alert®: Protects the generator by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
- Reinforced standing legs
- GFCI protection: The EM6500 offers 2 duplex outlets with GFCI protection.
- Electronic ignition
- USDA-qualifed spark arrestor/muffler
- Electronic circuit breakers: Protects the generator from being overloaded.
- Fuel gauge standard
- Full model name: EM6500SXK2AG
- Engine: Honda iGX390
- Displacement: 389
- AC Output: 120/240V 6500W max. (54.2/27.1A) / 5500W rated (45.8/22.9A)
- iAVR Output: 7000W (58.3/29.2A) for 10 sec.
- Receptacles: 20A 125V GFCI Duplex (2), 30A 125V Locking Plug, 30A 125/250V Locking Plug
- DC Output: 12V, 100W (8.3A)
- Starting System: Electric & Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.2 gal.
- Run Time per Tankful: 6.4 hrs.@ rated load, 9.8 hrs. @ 1/2 load
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 41.4 in. x 27.8 in. x 28.3 in.
- Noise Level: 66 dB(A) @ rated load; 64 db(A) @ 50% load
- Dry Weight: 231.7 lb.
- Residential Warranty: 3 Years
- Commercial Warranty: 3 Years
NOTES:WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including soots, tars, and mineral oils, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION ⚠ 65 WARNING ⚠
WARNING: This product contains chemicals know to the state of California to cause cancer and birth decects or other reproductive harm.
ADVERTENCIA: Este producto contiene productos quimicos reconocideos por el estado de California que provocan cancer, defectos de nacimiento u otros danos reproductivos.
For more information: www.p65warnings.ca.gov