2200 watt 120V inverter generator with CO-MINDER™
- Ideal for TV, DVD, satellite, fridge, coffee pot, & more
- Super quiet & lightweight
- Inverter - stable power
- CO-MINDER: advanced carbon monoxide detection system
- Power for microwave, refrigerators, hair dryer, small AC units, and much more: The EU2200i can operate a wide variety of appliances, making it perfect for portable use at home, camping, on the jobsite, or much more. Take a look at the applications tab for more examples.
- More power. Same legendary quality: The EU2200i delivers 10% more power than the previous EU2000i - enabling you to power more of what you need, in the same lightweight, compact package. Whether it's an extra refrigerator at home, a larger saw on your construction site, a larger TV at your tailgate party, the EU2200i gives you the power to get more done.
- Honda My Generator app + Bluetooth® capability: Honda's exclusive My Generator smartphone app offers remote generator operation and monitoring with impressive performance and unmatched convenience. The app includes wireless stop, operation monitoring, and service reminders, utilizing Bluetooth® connectivity.*
- CO-MINDER: Advanced Carbon Monoxide Detection System: CO-MINDER™ continuously monitors carbon monoxide (CO) levels. It automatically shuts down the generator before detected CO levels near the generator become dangerously high.
- Honda GXR120 Engine - Commercial grade reliability: The EU2200i is powered by the Honda GXR120 Commercial Series engine. The GXR120 delivers exceptionally quiet, smooth, fuel-efficient performance in a small, lightweight package. The size of a generator's engine directly correlates to how much power it can produce. At 121cc, the GXR120 is at the top of its class - ensuring the EU2200 always produces the power you need to get the job done. Originally developed for heavy duty construction equipment, the GXR120 also delivers superb durability and reliability.
- Easy starting, every time: The EU2200i is designed for quick and easy starting. Honda's automatic mechanical decompressor system significantly reduces the amount of force needed to start the engine. Operational contact points are color-coded in gray to quickly guide the user through the starting operation.
- Super quiet - less noise than normal conversation: So quiet, your neighbors will thank you. The EU2200i operates at 48 to 57 dBA, which is less noise than a normal conversation. This makes it ideal for camping, supplemental RV power, and any other activity that requires quiet operation.
- Lightweight and compact: Weighing just over 47 pounds, the EU2200i is incredibly lightweight and portable. Thanks to Honda's inverter technology, it's easy to transport and store.
- Advanced inverter technology - reliable power for computers and other sensitive equipment: Honda's inverter technology means stable, clean power in a smaller, lighter package. The precision of Honda's inverter technology ensures our inverter generators produce power that is as reliable as the power you get from your outlets at home.
- Fuel efficient - runs up to 8.1 hrs on less than a gallon of fuel: Thanks to our exclusive Eco Throttle System, the EU2200i offers great fuel efficiency. Runs 3.2 to 8.1 hours on a single tank, depending on the load. This makes it great for overnight power.
- Double your power with parallel capability: Need more power? Add a second EU2200i for additional power. Two identical models can be paralleled with an optional cable for up to 4400 watts of power. The EU2200i will also parallel with EU2000iK1/T1 models. Find a complete serial number list at the link below.
- Easier oil changes: A bigger oil filler opening, longer spout, and larger oil drain gutter make for easier and cleaner oil changes.
- Fuel shutoff ("Fuel Off" position): The “Fuel Off" position allows the engine to continue to run until the majority of the fuel in the carburetor is consumed and the engine shuts off. This helps prevent stale fuel issues and is useful when storing the generator.
- Better overall durability: It's the little things that show a product's quality and durability. Like the stamped metal recoil rope insert on the EU2200i - reducing potential damage to the body of the generator. Or the increased ventilation area, resulting in improved cooling of key components. Or the improved stator/rotor configuration, using some of the highest quality and most powerful magnets available.
- Protected by Oil Alert®: Protects the generator by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
- USDA-qualified spark arrestor/muffler: Meets USDA standards for areas where spark arrestors are required for operation.
- Electronic Circuit Breaker: Protects the generator from an overload condition.
- 3 year residential and commercial warranty: You can rest easy, knowing your generator is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years.
- Full model name: EU2200ITAG
- Engine: Honda GXR120
- Displacement: 121cc
- AC Output: 120V 2200W max. (18.3A), 1800W rated (15A)
- Receptacles: 20A 125V Duplex
- DC Output: NA
- Starting System: Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity: .95 gal
- Run Time per Tankful: 3.2hr @ rated load 8.1 hrs @ 1/4 load
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 20.0 in. x 11.4 in. x 16.7 in.
- Noise Level: 57 dB(A) @ rated load 48 dB(A) @ 1/4 load
- Dry Weight: 47.4 lb.
- Residential Warranty: 3 Years
- Commercial Warranty: 3 Years
NOTES:WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including soots, tars, and mineral oils, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION ⚠ 65 WARNING ⚠
WARNING: This product contains chemicals know to the state of California to cause cancer and birth decects or other reproductive harm.
ADVERTENCIA: Este producto contiene productos quimicos reconocideos por el estado de California que provocan cancer, defectos de nacimiento u otros danos reproductivos.
For more information: www.p65warnings.ca.gov