The most powerful STIHL clearing saw.
The most powerful clearing saw in the STIHL lineup, the FS 561 C-EM features the largest cutting swath among STIHL pro clearing saws at 22 inches, giving pros relentless cutting performance for the clearing and thinning of wild growth. The new 9.85-inch circular saw blade effortlessly cuts through growth. A rugged professional design with 4-point anti-vibration system and new handlebar with improved ergonomics compared to the previous models, gives users a tool built for optimal comfort and control while minimizing operator fatigue. Other features such as Easy2Start™ and the universal double harness add to the exceptional quality and performance of this professional-grade clearing saw.
- Displacement: 3.48 cu. in.
- Engine Power: 3.75 bhp
- Fuel Capacity: 33.5 oz.
- Power Source: Gas
- Weight: 22.5 lb.
- Cutting Width: 22.0 in.
- Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. "Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines "low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- STIHL Easy2Start™: The STIHL Easy2Start™ system makes starting STIHL outdoor power tools almost effortless, eliminating the need for a strong pull of the starting cord. This advanced starting system is designed to make starting STIHL products easier. The specific system may vary by model, but in each case, a quick pull overcomes the engine’s compression to minimize the strength and effort required to start. Available on selected products.
- Electronic ignition: Electronic ignition provides easier starting and smoother running.
- Simplified Starting Procedure: To get started, simply pump the fuel primer, set the choke and pull the starter cord. The built-in stop switch allows the user to turn off the engine with a simple press of the button. When the engine is off, the throttle lock automatically returns to the "start" setting. Your power tool will be ready to be started when you’re ready to get back to work.
- Throttle Trigger Interlock: Must be depressed before the trigger can be activated.
- STIHL M-Tronic™ System: The STIHL M-Tronic™ system intelligently manages the operating performance of the engine. Equipment performance can be affected by a dirty air filter, changes in elevation or poor fuel quality. The STIHL M-Tronic™ system compensates for these factors by eliminating the low and high-speed carburetor adjustment screws and electronically monitoring the engine and digitally controlling the fuel/air mixture. This new technology also provides a simplified warm start procedure.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle makes it easy to complete tasks so the operator’s hand never has to leave the handle.
- IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor: The IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor measures the air pressure on the clean side of the air filter and adjusts the metering diaphragm in the carburetor. This keeps the RPM at a consistent level, even when the air filter begins to clog.
- Tool-Free Handle Adjustment: The central wing nut enables easy adjustment without the use of tools. For transportation and space-saving storage, the handle can be rotated 90°.
- Purge Pump Primer: By pressing the bulb, this small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburetor, reducing the number of starting pulls needed after an extended break between uses.
- STIHL ElastoStart™: The ElastoStart™ starter handle is a feature of STIHL. It is a starting grip with a built-in shock absorber that helps reduce the effort when pulling on the starter cord. The ElastoStart™ starter grip noticeably reduces the sudden peak forces (compression) normally felt during cranking. The forces which occur at the grip after the first compression stroke are smoothed out.
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Bike Handle: When used in conjunction with a harness, the bike handle allows the machine to be easily guided, enabling a smooth horizontal mowing action to cover large areas quickly and efficiently. With soft grips for increased comfort, the bike handle provides greater control and helps reduce operator fatigue.
- The most powerful STIHL clearing saw, the FS 561 C-EM gives professionals powerful performance for cutting and thinning wild growth.
- The 22-inch cutting swatch, the largest among STIHL pro clearing saws, allowing pros to clear a large width of growth in a single pass.
- Built to make tough work more comfortable, the FS 561 C-EM features a rugged professional design with 4-point anti-vibration system that allows for optimal control and reduced fatigue.
- With its increased size to accommodate a larger cutting swath, the new deflector design helps protect users from debris.
- Built to effortlessly cut through wild growth, the durable 9.85-inch circular saw blade delivers relentless cutting.