The FSA 135 battery-powered trimmer is a true game changer for professional landscapers. With a brushless motor and the same drive and cutting components used in proven STIHL professional gas trimmers, this trimmer delivers professional cutting performance comparable to STIHL gas units with zero exhaust emissions and low noise. Versatile for different cutting applications and with three performance settings to maximize productivity, its quiet operation and weather-resistant design provides flexibility and extended working hours during early mornings and evenings.
- Lightweight Portability: Great for maneuverability and extended use.
- STIHL Electric Motor: Lightweight and compact, STIHL electric motors require minimal maintenance and feature low noise levels and reduced vibration.
- High Tech Polymer Housing: Housings are lightweight, withstand greater impact and are corrosion-resistant.
- Throttle Trigger Interlock: Must be depressed before the trigger can be activated.
- Adjustable front handle: The front handle is easily adjustable (360-degree rotation) for comfort.
- Retaining Latch: All STIHL Battery powered products feature a retaining latch that is designed to prevent the unit from unintentional starts when the battery is inserted.
- Loop Handle: A thumb screw allows the ergonomic loop handle to be easily adjusted to the desired position without tools.
- Battery Indicator Lights: This product is equipped with built-in indicator lights, showing the battery status and remaining level of charge.
- Rubberized Soft Touch Handle: Soft rubber texture is both easy to grip and makes the product comfortable to hold for extended periods.
- Cutting Width: 16.5" (42 cm)
- Weight: 10.1 lbs.
- Power Source: AP 300 S
- Battery Series: AP Series
- Run Time (w/ Ap 300 S): Setting 1: Up to 45 minutes; Setting 3: Up to 25 minutes