The FSA 135 battery-powered trimmer is a true game changer for professional landscapers. With a brushless motor and the same drive and cutting components used in proven STIHL professional gas trimmers, this trimmer delivers professional cutting performance comparable to STIHL gas units with zero exhaust emissions and low noise. Versatile for different cutting applications and with three performance settings to maximize productivity, its quiet operation and weather-resistant design provides flexibility and extended working hours during early mornings and evenings.
- Lightweight Portability: Great for maneuverability and extended use.
- STIHL Electric Motor: Lightweight and compact, STIHL electric motors require minimal maintenance and feature low noise levels and reduced vibration.
- High Tech Polymer Housing: Housings are lightweight, withstand greater impact and are corrosion-resistant.
- Throttle Trigger Interlock: Must be depressed before the trigger can be activated.
- Adjustable front handle: The front handle is easily adjustable (360-degree rotation) for comfort.
- Retaining Latch: All STIHL Battery powered products feature a retaining latch that is designed to prevent the unit from unintentional starts when the battery is inserted.
- Loop Handle: A thumb screw allows the ergonomic loop handle to be easily adjusted to the desired position without tools.
- Battery Indicator Lights: This product is equipped with built-in indicator lights, showing the battery status and remaining level of charge.
- Rubberized Soft Touch Handle: Soft rubber texture is both easy to grip and makes the product comfortable to hold for extended periods.
- Cutting Width: 16.5" (42 cm)
- Weight: 10.1 lbs.
- Power Source: AP 300 S
- Battery Series: AP Series
- Run Time (w/ Ap 300 S): Setting 1: Up to 45 minutes; Setting 3: Up to 25 minutes
NOTES:Batteries, chargers, attachments, and accessories must be purchased separately. WARNING! Improper use of any trimmer/brushcutter can cause serious or fatal injury. Read, understand and follow all safety instructions in your instruction manual. To reduce the risk of injury from blade contact, circular saw blades may be used on FS brushcutters that have a limitstop, a bicycle handle and double shoulder harness and not on FS brushcutters with a "J" handle or loop handle. Other rigid blades may be used on FS brushcutters having a bicycle handle, a "J" handle or a loop handle equipped with a barrier bar. To reduce the risk of eye injury always wear proper eye protection. Always use the appropriate deflector for the type of cutting attachment, as explained in your instruction manual. WARNING! Improper use of any power tool may cause serious or fatal injury. Read, understand and follow carefully the operating and safety instructions in your instruction manual before using such products.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION ⚠ 65 WARNING ⚠
WARNING: This product contains chemicals know to the state of California to cause cancer and birth decects or other reproductive harm.
ADVERTENCIA: Este producto contiene productos quimicos reconocideos por el estado de California que provocan cancer, defectos de nacimiento u otros danos reproductivos.
For more information: www.p65warnings.ca.gov