A lightweight and easy to use battery-powered trimmer – ideal for suburban yards. Batteries and chargers can be purchased separately or as a combined set with tool.
*The FSA 57 is built in the United States with domestic and foreign components. Batteries and chargers are sourced internationally.
Get great value with the STIHL FSA 57 Lithium-Ion trimmer. A lightweight, battery-powered trimmer, is an ideal choice for maintaining suburban yards. This trimmer cuts an 11" swath at a continuous high speed, saving time and doing more with a STIHL AK Series battery. With an AK 10 battery, the trimmer weighs just 7.5 pounds and has a run time of up to 20 minutes on a single charge. For comfort and convenience, this unit features an adjustable shaft to customize height to the user, an easy-to-use AutoCut® head which feeds noise-reducing line, and a bump guard to help the user trim carefully around obstacles like trees and shrubs. The FSA 57 trimmer is available as a stand-alone unit or as a value-priced bundle with the AK 10 battery and AL 101 battery charger. Other battery options are available.
*Run time may vary based on battery type, charge level and capacity, model, operating style and conditions.
- Cutting Width: 280 mm (11")
- Weight*: 2.7 kg (5.9 lb.)
- Weight* (W/ Recommended Battery): w/ AK 10 3.5 kg (7.7 lb.)
- Power Source: Battery
- Battery Series: AK Series
- Run Time (W/ Ak 10): Up to 25 minutes
- Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. "Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines "low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Lightweight Portability: Great for maneuverability and extended use.
- High Tech Polymer Housing: Housings are lightweight, withstand greater impact and are corrosion-resistant.
- Throttle Trigger Interlock: Must be depressed before the trigger can be activated.
- Hanging Loop: Hang your cordless trimmer securely on a wall to save space using the loop in the handle housing.
- Adjustable front handle : The front handle is easily adjustable (360-degree rotation) for comfort.
- Retaining Latch: All STIHL Battery powered products feature a retaining latch that is designed to prevent the unit from unintentional starts when the battery is inserted.
- Loop Handle: A thumb screw allows the ergonomic loop handle to be easily adjusted to desired position without tools.