35cc Trimmer - Brushcutter
- Honda 35cc 4-stroke engine
- Runs on straight, unleaded gas (no mixing)
- Bicycle type handles
- 10" brush blade standard
- 17" Kwik Loader head with Ultra Quiet Line®
- Adaptable for trimming, clearing brush, and even small trees: The HHT35SUKA is ideal for the professional whose needs range from regular trimming to clearing heavy brush, saplings, and small trees.
- Easy starting, 4-stroke Honda engine: The Honda Quick Start system offers a quick, easy start. No hassle. No fuss. Every time.
- Runs on regular gas - no mixing!: Honda's GX35 mini 4-stroke engine runs on straight, unleaded gas. No need to mix gas and oil!
- Quick acceleration and excellent torque for demanding jobs: Designed to take on thick grass and heavy brush without bogging down. Strong low-end torque characteristics allow many jobs to be performed at partial throttle, increasing fuel efficiency.
- Fuel efficient design: Highly fuel efficient design costs less to operate - up to 50% less than a two-stroke trimmer!
- Commercial "bike" handle design: The U shaped handle design makes the HHT35SUKA more comfortable to operate, and offers precise control.
- Durable flex shaft with limited lifetime warranty: Flex shaft with limited lifetime warranty for increased durability and superior shock absorption
- Deflector designed to provide increased operator visibility: Equipped with an automatic line cutter.
- Solid trigger design for increased durability
- 17" Kwik Loader 2 line head, with Ultra Quiet® Line: Ultra Quiet® Line significantly reduces the trimmer's noise level.
- 10" saw blade included
- Less smoke and odor: 4-strokes don't burn oil like a two-stroke engine. Which means there's less smell and no smoke - and less headache for you.
- Ergonomically designed and positioned controls: Balance and maneuverability are superb due to the optimization of the engine's center of gravity, as well as the location of the throttle assembly and loop handle.
- Lower vibration for more comfortable operation: The GX35 creates less vibration than comparable engines. An advanced anti-vibration system is designed into the engine clutch housing to further minimize operator fatigue.
- Use and store in any position: Unique 360 degree inclinable engine can be used and stored in any position.
- Can accommodate a variety of 9" and 10" cutting blades
- Safety glasses and double harness included
- Engine: GX35
- Displacement: 2.18 cu. in. (35.8cc)
- Fuel: Unleaded Gasoline (86 Octane or higher)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 22.0 fl oz.
- Carburetor: Diaphragm Type w/Fuel Pump
- Idle Speed: 3,100 +/- 200 rpm
- Max.(no load) RPM: 10,000 rpm (without cutting head)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 75.0 in. x 23.6 in. x 15.9 in.
- Dry Weight: 15.4 lb. (w/o head) 16.1 lb. (with head)
- Engine Stop Switch: Slide Type Switch
- Throttle control: Two Motion Trigger
- Main Pipe Diameter: 1.0 in. (25.4mm)
- Main Pipe Thickness: .06 in. (Aluminum)
- Drive Shaft: Flexible Steel Cable
- Shaft Support: Nylon Support Sleeve
- Gear Ratio: 1.235
- Handle: Bike Type
- Cutting Head: Kwik Loader 2 Line Head
- Line Type: Ultra Quiet
- Cutting Width: 17 in.
- Single Harness: N/A
- Double Harness: Standard
- Safety Goggles: Standard
- 10 in. Brush Blade: Standard
- Blade Barrier Kit: Standard
- Residential Warranty: 2 years
- Commercial Warranty: 1 year
NOTES:WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including soots, tars, and mineral oils, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION ⚠ 65 WARNING ⚠
WARNING: This product contains chemicals know to the state of California to cause cancer and birth decects or other reproductive harm.
ADVERTENCIA: Este producto contiene productos quimicos reconocideos por el estado de California que provocan cancer, defectos de nacimiento u otros danos reproductivos.
For more information: www.p65warnings.ca.gov