High Torque Auger Power Head (22805)
In any drive head, there is a tradeoff between torque (power) and speed (revolutions per minute). The high torque head provides a large amount of torque (power) to the auger at a slower speed. The high torque (power) translates into the Dingo's capability to dig 30" (76.2 cm) holes up to 6' (1.8 m) deep in clay, gravel, sandstone and many other conditions where lower torque heads get stuck.
- Designed for large auger bits up to 30" (76cm)
- High Torque (Power) Drive for the most demanding conditions
- Direct planetary drive
- Single Directional Pivot: Front to back directional pivot provides the operator with exceptional control when digging with large augers. The single directional pivot prevents the auger from kicking left to right and reduces flailing.
- Auger Speed: 57 rpm @11gpm(41.6 lpm), 95% efficiency
- Height: 22" (56cm)
- Length: 24" (61cm)
- Shaft: 2-9/16" (6.5 cm) round
- Torque: 1515 ft-lb @3000psi, @11gpm (461 m-kg @ 207 Bar, @ 72 lpm)
- Weight: 182 lbs (80 kg)
- Width: 24" (61cm)