A truly professional / gas-comparable battery-powered extended reach hedge trimmer with a short shaft (designated by K) and 0° fixed blade for precision trimming.
As part of the 135 platform, the HLA 135 K (0°) Extended Reach Hedge Trimmer lets pros enjoy the clean, quiet benefits of battery-powered equipment without compromising performance and durability thanks to zero exhaust emissions and low noise. Built using the same shaft, gearbox and blades as found on the HL 94, this trimmer — the lightest HLA 135 — combines a proven, durable weather-resistant design with Battery Power. Made By STIHL. With a short shaft (designated by K) and 0° fixed blade for precision trimming and a variable-speed trigger with three performance levels, pros can take on jobs with the versatility and performance they demand. The powerful brushless motor is virtually maintenance free. The onboard battery slot can support either an onboard battery, or a backpack battery for even longer run times.
- Weight: 10.4 lb.
- Blade Length: 24 in.
- Power Source: Battery
- Stroke Rate (Level 1/2/3): 3,200 / 3,600 / 4,000
- Battery Series: AP Series
- Run Time (W/ Ap 200): 64 minutes
- Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. "Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines "low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Compact, ergonomic design: The compact, ergonomic design provides more comfortable use.
- Lightweight Portability: Great for maneuverability and extended use.
- High-Tech Polymer Housings: Housings are lightweight, withstand greater impact and are corrosion-resistant.
- Retaining Latch: STIHL Battery powered products feature a retaining latch that prevents the unit from unintentional starts when the battery is inserted.
- Blade Scabbard: The blade cover helps protect the cutting blade during storage and transport.
- Double-Sided Blades: The dual-ground blade system provides a clean cut and is ideal for cutting through stronger, thicker branches.
- Laser-Cut Diamond-Ground Blades: Each blade is laser cut and ground using diamond discs. The hardened cutting edges are highly resilient and remain sharp for a longer period of time.
- STIHL Electric Brushless Motor: Lightweight and compact, STIHL electric motors require minimal maintenance and feature low noise levels and reduced vibration.
- Rubberized Soft Touch Handle: Soft rubber texture is both easy to grip and makes the product comfortable to hold for extended periods.
- Variable-speed trigger: Variable-speed trigger allows precise control for each task.
- Utilizes the same shaft, gearbox and blades as seen on gas HL 94 extended-reach hedge trimmers.
- Zero Emission Equipment (ZEE) Certified: ZEE certification indicates professional battery power and environmental responsibility.
- Onboard battery slot: Features an onboard battery slot to easily allow use with an onboard cartridge style battery or backpack battery.
- Onboard air filter: Onboard metal air filter protects motor and electronics from large debris.