An extended reach hedge trimmer with a short shaft (designated by K) and 12 cutting positions across 0-145°
For professionals seeking optimal control and uncompromising performance in a battery-powered tool, the HLA 135 K (145°) extended reach hedge trimmer delivers with 12 cutting positions to maximize adaptability. This trimmer lets pros enjoy the clean, quiet benefits of battery-powered equipment without compromising performance and durability thanks to zero exhaust emissions and low noise. Built using the same shaft, gearbox and blades as found on the HL 94, it combines a proven, durable weather-resistant design with a variable-speed trigger with three performance levels, allowing pros to take on jobs with the versatility and performance they demand. The powerful brushless motor is virtually maintenance free. The onboard battery slot can support either an onboard battery, or a backpack battery for even longer run times.
- Weight: 11.5 lb.
- Blade Length: 24 in.
- Power Source: Battery
- Stroke Rate (Level 1/2/3): 3,200 / 3,600 / 4,000
- Run Time (W/ Ap 200): 64 minutes
- Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Compact, ergonomic design: The compact, ergonomic design provides more comfortable use.
- Lightweight Portability: Great for maneuverability and extended use.
- High-Tech Polymer Housings: Housings are lightweight, withstand greater impact and are corrosion-resistant.
- Retaining Latch: STIHL Battery powered products feature a retaining latch that prevents the unit from unintentional starts when the battery is inserted.
- Double-Sided Cutting Blades: STIHL hedge trimmers with double-sided cutting blades cut both directions.
- Blade Scabbard: The blade cover helps protect the cutting blade during storage and transport.
- Laser-Cut Diamond-Ground Blades: Each blade is laser cut and ground using diamond discs. The hardened cutting edges are highly resilient and remain sharp for a longer period of time.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle helps makes it easier to complete tasks so the operator’s hand never has to leave the handle.
- STIHL Electric Brushless Motor: Lightweight and compact, STIHL electric motors require minimal maintenance and feature low noise levels and reduced vibration.
- Rubberized Soft Touch Handle: Soft rubber texture is both easy to grip and makes the product comfortable to hold for extended periods.
- Variable-speed trigger: Variable-speed trigger allows precise control for each task.
- Utilizes the same shaft, gearbox and blades as seen on gas HL 94 extended-reach hedge trimmers.
- Zero Emission Equipment (ZEE) Certified: ZEE certification indicates professional battery power and environmental responsibility.
- Onboard battery slot: Features an onboard battery slot to easily allow use with an onboard cartridge style battery or backpack battery.
- Onboard air filter: Onboard metal air filter protects motor and electronics from large debris.