21" Lawn Mower, Self Propel, Electric Start
- Electric start
- Easy starting Honda GCV200 engine
- Variable speed Select Drive®
- 4-in-1 Versamow System™ with Clip Director® - mulch, bag, discharge, and leaf shred
- Self-charging electric start: Simple, effortless key start.
- Powerful, reliable Honda GCV200 Engine: Easy-starting, fuel efficient, and powerful, Honda's premium residential GCV200 engine delivers even more power and torque than its predecssor. The result? Superior mowing performance, and easier and faster cutting, even in heavy, thick grass. Increased power also means increased durability, providing years of reliable service.
- 4-in-1 Versamow System™ with Clip Director® - Mulch, bag, discharge and leaf shred with no tools or attachments required: Honda's revolutionary Versamow System™ allows you to mulch, bag, discharge, and shred leaves - or even a combination of mulching and bagging! Just slide the convenient Clip Director® knob to choose how much grass is bagged or mulched. No tools or costly attachments are needed. It's the ultimate in convenience and versatility.
- Choose your speed: Select Drive®: Easily adjust the mower's speed to your stride by rotating the speed adjust dial. Then engage the Select Drive® control for intuitive, comfortable speed control. Variable speed from 0 to 4 mph.
- Honda MicroCut® Twin Blades: superior mulching and bagging: Honda's exclusive twin blade MicroCut System® uses four cutting surfaces that result in ultra fine clippings for superior mulching and more clippings per bag. The end result? A perfect cut, less time emptying the bag, and less work for you.
- 5 year residential warranty: You can rest easy, knowing your lawn mower is covered from top to bottom for 5 full years.
- Rust-free, no-dent NeXite® mowing deck with lifetime warranty: The HRX's 21" deck is made of NeXite®. This high impact resistant material does not dent, rust, or corrode over time. So durable it comes with a lifetime warranty!
- Honda Auto Choke™ System - easy starting: No engine choke required! Just turn the key and go!
- Want to mulch, but worried about leaving clumps? No problem: The Versamow System™ helps you to mulch or partially mulch even in severe conditions. Just adjust the 10 position Clip Director to the right setting for your lawn.
- Easy, convenient rear discharge: The HRX has a convenient rear discharge door that improves maneuverability, eliminating the need for a separate discharge chute attachment. Clippings are directed out the bottom at the rear of the mower.
- Go further before emptying the bag: Smaller grass clippings mean more grass fits in the bag. So you can mow up to 30% farther before you have to empty the bag.
- Make quick work of leaves, with no attachments necessary: The HRX Versamow System™ makes leaf shredding easy. Tiny pieces minimize the use of leaf bags for collecting debris. No attachments or tools are necessary.
- 3-position Quick Release adjustable handle: The quick release handle is easy to adjust to one of 3 positions for comfortable mowing. Or fold it over for more compact storage.
- Large 9" ball bearing wheels: Ball bearings in all four wheels offer better maneuverability, smoother drive, and increased durability.
- 7 position cutting height adjustment (.75" to 4"): Convenient height adjustment levers to set mowing height for lawn conditions.
- Large 2.5 bushel capacity grass bag: Our large capacity grass bags are balanced so they are easy to empty, saving you time and effort.
- Manual fuel shut-off valve: The fuel valve can be shut off for transport, storage, or to perform maintenance.
- Flywheel brake safety system: Quickly stops the engine when you let go of the flywheel brake lever.
- Full model name: HRX217K6VLA
- Carton label: HRX2176VLA
- Engine: Honda GCV200
- Deck Material: NeXite®
- Cutting Width: 21 in.
- Mowing height range: 3/4 in. - 4 in.
- Mowing height adjustments: 7
- Drive Control: Infinitely Variable Select Drive®
- Transmission: Variable Speed Fixed Gear Belt Clutch
- Ground speed: 0 to 4 mph
- Starter: Electric / Recoil
- Choke System: Automatic
- Throttle Control: Fixed
- Drive: Slipping Belt
- Handle: 1 in. Steel Tube
- Handle Height Positions: 3
- Wheels: 9 in. Plastic
- Ball Bearing Wheels: All
- Standard Functions: 4 in 1 Mulch/Bag/Leaf shred/Discharge
- Bag: Standard
- Bag capacity (bushels): 2.5
- Blade(s): Twin blades (MicroCut System®)
- Blade Control: Flywheel brake
- Side/Rear Discharge: Rear standard
- Dry weight: 95 lb.
- Operating Weight: 97 lb.
- Residential warranty: 5 years
- Deck warranty (non-commercial): Lifetime
- Commercial warranty: 90 days
NOTES:WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including soots, tars, and mineral oils, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION ⚠ 65 WARNING ⚠
WARNING: This product contains chemicals know to the state of California to cause cancer and birth decects or other reproductive harm.
ADVERTENCIA: Este producto contiene productos quimicos reconocideos por el estado de California que provocan cancer, defectos de nacimiento u otros danos reproductivos.
For more information: www.p65warnings.ca.gov