Whether it is precise trimming of ornamental plants or pruning and cutting small shrubs and grasses, the HSA 26 battery-powered garden shears deliver unparalleled precision and power for the discerning gardener. Ideal for urban or suburban homeowners living in noise-sensitive areas. With proven blade geometry from STIHL and cutting speeds faster than the previous model, the HSA 26 provides more precise and cleaner cuts, improving plant appearance. And with its lightweight construction, ergonomic design, rubberized grips, and two easily interchangeable blades, gardeners and nursery pros get the comfort, control and flexibility they need. The HSA 26 joins a growing family of battery-powered tools operating on the AS battery platform and puts a new level of power and performance in the palm of your hand.
- Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Compact, ergonomic design: The compact, ergonomic design provides more comfortable use.
- Lightweight Portability: Great for maneuverability and extended use.
- Double-Sided Cutting Blades: STIHL hedge trimmers with double-sided cutting blades cut both directions.
- Rubber Grips: STIHL has developed a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Incredible Speed: Delivers optimal cutting by operating at a high rate of speed
- Proven STIHL Blade Geometry: Proven blade geometry from STIHL allows for a more precise cut.
- Rubberized Grips: Comfortable, rubberized grip
- On-Board LED Indicator: Users know how much battery life they have thanks to an LED indicator
- Weight w/ Grass Shear Cutting Attachment - No Battery: 1.5 lbs. (0.7 kg)
- Weight w/ Shrub Shear Cutting Attachment - No Battery: 1.8 lbs. (0.8 kg)
- Strokes per Minute: 2,200
- Hedge Shear Run Time: Up to 80 Minutes
- Grass Shear Run Time: Up to 120 Minutes
- Hedge Shear Cutting Attachment Length: 7.9" (20.0 cm)
- Grass Shear Cutting Attachment Width: 4.7" (12.0 cm)