Includes the same lightweight features and quiet performance as the HSE 60, but with a 24" cutting blade.
Made for clean, quiet cutting, the STIHL HSE 70 electric hedge trimmer features a longer, 24” cutting blade for making fast work of larger shrubs. Like the HSE 60, this trimmer is lightweight, well-balanced and easy to maneuver, thanks to its large front handle and transparent front hand guard. An extension cord clip on the side of the handle helps manage the cords while you’re busy trimming. When the job is finished, the HSE 70 also hangs from its rear handle for quick and convenient storage.
- Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Built-In Cord Retainer: The built-in cord retainer helps prevent the electrical power extension cord from becoming accidentally disconnected.
- Laser-Cut Diamond-Ground Blades: Each blade is laser cut and ground using diamond discs. The hardened cutting edges are highly resilient and remain sharp for a longer period of time.
- Weight: 4.2 kg (9.3 lb.)
- Blade Length: 61.0 cm (24")
- Power Source: Electric
- Strokes Per Minute: 3,200
- Voltage: 120 volt (60 Hz)
- Motor Output: 500 w (4.5 amps)