Built with the same features as the previous HT 132 pole pruner, but with a field-proven, tough metal gearbox, with a durable metal branch hook, 3/8” STIHL PICCO™ Micro™ Mini saw chain (61 PMM3) and a 14” guide bar.
The STIHL HT 134 is a powerful fixed-length pole pruner that features a tough metal gearbox with a guide bar that is mounted on the outside of the gearbox (right side), 3/8” STIHL PICCO™ Micro™ Mini saw chain saw chain (61 PMM3) and a 14” guide bar allowing it to take on tougher jobs. With the same 7’ fixed-length shaft as the previous STIHL HT 132, it also features a field-proven, tough metal gearbox, with a durable metal branch hook. The HT 134 also features a vertical pleated air filter, large fuel tank, simplified starting and one-touch stopping. If you’re a tree care professional, this pole pruner has what you need to power through your day.
- Displacement: 2.2 cu. in.
- Engine Power: 1.9 bhp
- Weight: 13.2 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 17.9 oz.
- Chain Oil Capacity: 7.4 oz.
- Power Source: Gas
- Oilomatic® Chain: 3/8 in. PMM3
- Guide Bar Length (Recommended): 14 in.
- Balanced design: Balanced design makes it comfortable to use.
- Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. "Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines "low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle helps makes it easier to complete tasks so the operator’s hand never has to leave the handle.
- Purge Pump Primer: At the press of a button, this small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburetor, reducing the number of starting pulls needed after an extended break between uses.
- Built in the USA: A majority of STIHL gasoline-powered units sold in the United States are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- The IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor is designed to automatically adjust the air/fuel ratio when the air filter becomes restricted or partially clogged and maintains the engine’s correct RPM. IntelliCarb™ uses air from the clean side of the air filter to control the diaphragm and flow of fuel. As their air filter becomes dirty and less air is available for the carburetor, the IntelliCarb™ system adjusts the fuel flow to compensate for the decrease in air flow. This is in contrast to typical carburetors that utilize the air from the “dirty” side of the air box.
- The new lightweight gearbox design provides high-speed precision while pruning, allowing for easy handling when reaching for high branches
- Thanks to better air filtration due to its greater surface area, the vertical pleated paper air filter can extend the time between servicing.
- The semi-automatic choke lever enables the simplified three-step start procedure, saving users time and allowing them to start jobs faster
- Users can save time and reduce the chance of flooding thanks to the one-touch stop button, which allows the engine to be shut off with the simple press of a button
- A durable saw chain that sharpens easily and delivers fast, smooth, clean cuts with reduced vibration compared to the previous model.
- Outboard mounting of guide bar and saw chain allow for better flush cutting than other designs.