A convenient, hassle-free robotic lawn care solution featuring LTE technology
The STIHL RMI 422 PC-L Series iMOW® robotic mower introduces a higher level of convenience for homeowners without sacrificing quality or performance. A host of intelligent features —including automatically adjusting to terrain and relying on sensors to navigate obstacles —ensures iMOW delivers performance and precision. With the ability to handle slopes up to 22°, the RMI 422 PC-L is designed to cut yards up to ¼ acre in about 17 hours per week. AT&T LTE connectivity allows you to conveniently monitor and control the iMOW robotic lawn mower via your smartphone or tablet. Designed for safety, the RMI 422 PC-L automatically shuts down if flipped or lifted. Intelligent charging and scheduling mean it gets the job done regardless of the weather and it stays charged without having to remember to plug it in. Designed to fit your lifestyle and schedule, iMOW means less time mowing and more time doing what you enjoy.
Note: Installation costs not included.
- Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- More Intelligence - A Mower That Thinks: iMow® has a fully automated mowing plan tailored to your yard. It's fast and easy to use for a great looking lawn.
- Maximum Flexibility During Charging and Mowing: To cover a large area in a short time, iMow® can recharge faster and adjust its speed to suit the mowing conditions.
- Mows Evenly Across All Areas: iMow® can be programmed to mow a variety of yard layouts (like a front or back yard).
- A Beautiful Lawn in Every Way: iMow® has an edge mowing option to get a clean cut along the edges of your mowing area.
- Quiet: iMow® mows so quietly, your neighbors will hardly notice it's there. Plus, iMow® emits no exhaust emissions while working.
- Dealer Installation: You'll get the personal advice and professional installation you need, right from the start, from your STIHL iMow® Dealer.: NOTE: Installation costs not included.
- LTE Connectivity: Connect to iMOW® via AT&T LTE cellular network.
- Automated lawn mowing: Mows lawn automatically.
- Smart lawn mowing using the STIHL iMOW® app and web portal: Manage mowing from your phone.
- Compact and highly maneuverable: 7.8" cutting width: Designed to cut yards up to .42 acre in about 28 hours per week.
- Built-in, intuitive LED control panel: The iMOW® features an intuitive LED control panel.
- Unmatched, authorized STIHL iMOW® Dealer support: Unmatched support through authorized STIHL iMOW® Dealers.
- Automatic mowing: The iMOW® can automatically adapt to handle a variety of conditions and terrain.
- Flexible programming with user-configured “Active Times": Adjust mowing times, even when iMOW® is in operation.
- Hood Sensor: A hood sensor allows iMOW® to work around obstacles.
- Cutting heights range from .79" - 2.4" with central cutting height adjustment: A wide range of cutting heights.
- Weather-resistant design and built-in rain sensor: Features a weather-resistant design with a built-in rain sensor.
- Auto-adjust mowing time capability: Features auto-adjust mowing time capability.
- Automatic charging: Features automatic charging.
- Powered by STIHL Lithium-Ion battery technology: STIHL iMOW® is powered by STIHL Lithium-Ion battery technology.
- Safety: If someone attempts to lift or tip the iMOW®, the mowing blade is designed to stop.
- Security and Theft Prevention: Thanks to a user-generated security PIN and geofencing technologies, the iMOW® provides users with exceptional security. Users are notified via the STIHL app if the device is removed from their yard, and the PIN can only be reset by the STIHL Branch or Distributor.
- Motor Output: 60 watt Brushless Motor
- Weight: 9 kg (19.8 lb.)
- Cutting Height: 20-60mm (.79" - 2.4")
- Battery Energy Content*: 80 Wh
- Power Source: 18.5 volt Lithium-Ion
- Area Mowed: .42 acre
- Run Time: 60 minutes
- Maximum Slope: 22 degrees
- Docking Station Cord: 32 feet