The battery-powered KMA 135 R KombiMotor delivers truly professional performance on par with gas-powered products with reduced noise and zero exhaust emissions.With over a dozen optional attachments, the KMA 135R provides users the ability to tackle a range of landscaping jobs without loading the trailer with a pile of tools.It is easy to operate and has a variable speed trigger with three performance levels to optimize performance and run time.The onboard battery slot can support both an onboard battery or a backpack battery for even longer run times.Its quiet operation provides flexibility and extended working hours during early mornings and evenings, and it is durably constructed with a weather-resistant design.
- Adjustable front handle: The front handle is easily adjustable (360-degree rotation) for comfort.
- Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. "Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines "low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Throttle Trigger Interlock: Must be depressed before the trigger can be activated.
- STIHL Electric Motor: Lightweight and compact, STIHL electric motors require minimal maintenance and feature low noise levels and reduced vibration.
- Retaining Latch: All STIHL Battery powered products feature a retaining latch that is designed to prevent the unit from unintentional starts when the battery is inserted.
- Socket: To transfer power, the socket and the tool is connected to the STIHL AP or AR batteries using the connecting cable. This means that the battery can be conveniently worn on the body.
- Loop Handle (R): The loop handle (R) is an adjustable rounded handle mounted on a shaft for support and control. The handle is designed to help control the machine in different positions, ideal for reaching tough spots. The handle is large enough to accommodate a gloved hand comfortably.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle help makes it easier to complete tasks so the operator's hand never has to leave the handle.
- Quick-Release Coupling: The quick-release coupling system makes it easy to switch between Kombi attachments. In addition, this feature allows KombiSystem equipment to be dismantled into two parts for easy transport and storage and then re-assembled quickly without tools.
- Powerhead Weight: 7.5 lbs. (3.4 kg)
- Max Speed: 8,500 RPM
- Speed Settings: Level 1: 6,200 RPM; Level 2: 7,700 RPM; Level 3: 8,500 RPM
- Air Velocity With BG-KM; 150 mph (67 m/sec.)
- Air Volume With BG-KM; 480 cfm (815 m3/h)
- Blowing Force With BG-KM; 15 Newtons