This lightweight chainsaw features excellent air filtration, enhanced engine cooling and redesigned engine shroud.
The MS 180 chainsaw gets back to basics with improved engine air flow and shroud design. With its improved design comes enhanced engine cooling and air filtration, giving you more consistent performance in the field. Make quick work of trimming branches, cutting small trees and clearing fallen limbs after a storm. If you're looking for a reliable, light-duty chainsaw for occasional use, the MS 180 is a value you can't ignore.
- IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor: The IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor is designed to automatically adjust the air/fuel ratio when the air filter becomes restricted or partially clogged and maintains the engine's correct RPM. IntelliCarb™ uses air from the clean side of the air filter to control the diaphragm and flow of fuel. As the air filter becomes dirty and less air is available for the carburetor, the IntelliCarb™ system adjusts the fuel flow to compensate for the decrease in air flow. This is in contrast to typical carburetors that utilize this air from the “dirty" side of the air box.
- Displacement: 31.9 cc (1.9 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 1.5 kW (2.0 bhp)
- Powerhead Weight: 4.1 kg (9.0 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 250 cc (8.5 oz.)
- Chain Oil Capacity: 145 cc (4.9 oz.)
- Oilomatic® Chain: 3/8" PMM3
- Guide Bar Lengths (Recommended Ranges): 30 to 40 cm (12" to 16")STIHL ROLLOMATIC® Mini
- Power Source: Gas