A value-priced chainsaw with advanced engine technology, our Easy2Start™ system and the STIHL Quick Chain Adjuster.
What do you get when you combine a hardworking chainsaw with easy-to-use features? You get the STIHL MS 211 C-BE. This chainsaw takes all the low-emission and air-filtration technology of the MS 211 and joins it with two of our most popular comfort features: STIHL Easy2Start™, a system that starts the engine with just a light pull on the cord. Next is our Quick Chain Adjuster, which allows you to adjust the chain without tools. Now you can get power and comfort in one high-tech chainsaw. If you're a homeowner who wants it all, STIHL has heard your call.
- STIHL Easy2Start™ (E): The STIHL Easy2Start™ system makes starting STIHL outdoor power tools almost effortless, eliminating the need for a strong pull of the starting cord. This advanced starting system is designed to make starting STIHL products easier. The specific system may vary by model, but in each case, a quick pull overcomes the engine's compression to minimize the strength and effort required to start. Available on selected products.
- IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor: The IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor is designed to automatically adjust the air/fuel ratio when the air filter becomes restricted or partially clogged and maintains the engine's correct RPM. IntelliCarb™ uses air from the clean side of the air filter to control the diaphragm and flow of fuel. As the air filter becomes dirty and less air is available for the carburetor, the IntelliCarb™ system adjusts the fuel flow to compensate for the decrease in air flow. This is in contrast to typical carburetors that utilize this air from the “dirty" side of the air box.
- Winter/Summer Shutter: The Winter/Summer Shutter allows the carburetor to operate at optimum temperature year-round and helps to prevent carburetor icing when working below 50°F (10°C).
- Quick Chain Adjuster (QCA) (B): The Quick Chain Adjuster (QCA) (B) allows the user to adjust the tension of the chain without the use of tools. This allows for easy chain adjustment.
- Displacement: 35.2 cc (2.15 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 1.7 kW (2.3 bhp)
- Powerhead Weight: 4.6 kg (10.1 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 280 cc (9.5 oz.)
- Chain Oil Capacity: 180 cc (6.1 oz.)
- Oilomatic® Chain: 3/8" PM3
- Guide Bar Lengths (Recommended Ranges): 30 to 45 cm (12" to 18")STIHL ROLLOMATIC®
- Power Source: Gas