A powerful, fuel-efficient chainsaw that's comfortable to use and easy to adjust.
The STIHL MS 251 C-BE Chainsaw features all the comfort and ease of the MS 251, but is easy to start and adjust on the fly. The MS 251 C-BE is perfect for felling small trees, pruning and thinning, and cutting firewood simply and efficiently. And with up to 20 percent fuel savings and 50 percent reduced emissions (as compared to previous models), you can enjoy a longer run time while feeling good about your impact on the environment. A Quick Chain Adjuster also makes it simple to put the correct tension on the saw chain without tools. Plus, features like Easy2Start™ technology, a Master Control Lever™ and reduced vibration make the STIHL MS 251 C-BE a lean, easy-to-use machine that still packs plenty of power.
- STIHL Easy2Start™ (E): The STIHL Easy2Start™ system makes starting STIHL outdoor power tools almost effortless, eliminating the need for a strong pull of the starting cord. This advanced starting system is designed to make starting STIHL products easier. The specific system may vary by model, but in each case, a quick pull overcomes the engine's compression to minimize the strength and effort required to start. Available on selected products.
- Quick Chain Adjuster (QCA) (B): The Quick Chain Adjuster (QCA) (B) allows the user to adjust the tension of the chain without the use of tools. This allows for easy chain adjustment.
- Master Control Lever™: The Master Control Lever™ is an easy to use single lever, operating the choke, starting throttle lock and on-off switch. The operator must pull the throttle trigger before moving the Master Control Lever™ to the choke position.
- Displacement: 45.6 cc (2.78 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 2.2 kW (3.0 bhp)
- Powerhead Weight: 5.3 kg (11.9 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 390 cc (13.2 oz.)
- Chain Oil Capacity: 198 cc (6.7 oz.)
- Oilomatic® Chain: .325 RM3
- Guide Bar Lengths (Recommended Ranges): 40 to 45 cm (16" to 18")STIHL ROLLOMATIC®
- Power Source: Gas