PROLINE™ 36" (91 cm) Mid-Size Mower (California Model) (44409)
Contractors know every second not mowing is a lost opportunity, and training your crew on new equipment can cause unnecessary setbacks in time and money. Maximize your efficiency with the Toro Mid-Size ProLine mowers. Not only will your crew be mowing in no time with easy-to-learn controls, but you'll also enjoy top-line reliability and professional cutting performance. You'll love the convenience of the 2-wheel sulky, which rotates 360 degrees and simply folds away when not in use; no more attaching and removing when trailering! And you can rest easy knowing that Toro stands behind its mowers with a 3-year, 750-hour warranty. And as a Toro owner, you'll have access to nearly 3,000 servicing dealers across the U.S. and Canada ready to assist you. Count on it.
- Drive With Ease - Easy-to-learn twin-lever controls and drive assist.
- Mowing Muscle - Kawasaki FS engine drives .204" blades.
- Made to Last - Built tough with a bull nose bumper and 18" rear wheels.
- Quick Adjustment - Single-point height of cut adjustment.
- Curb Clearance: Rear tires and single-point height of cut adjustment make clearing curbs easy.
- Engine: 14.5 HP* Kawasaki® FS
- Fuel Capacity: 5 gallons (19 L)
- Mowing Speed: Forward: 7 mph (11.3 kph)
- Cutting Width: 36" (91 cm)
- Height of Cut: 1.5" (3.8 cm) - 4.5" (11.4 cm)
- Number of Blades: 2
- Caster Tires: 9" x 3.5" - 4" (23 x 9 - 10 cm); smooth
- Deck Design: 4.5" (11.43 cm) deck depth, 36" (91 cm) 10-Gauge High-Strength Steel
- Discharge Chute: Molded plastic
- Drive Tires: 18" x 6 - 8" (45.7 x 15.2 - 20.3 cm)
- Engine Displacement: 603cc
- Height: 44.9 in (114 cm)
- Length: 77.4 in (196.6 cm)
- Spindle Housing: 8" Cast Aluminum
- Steering Controls: Twin-Lever
- Transmission: Hydro-Gear ZT-2800 138-4871/72
- Width: 36.8 in (93.5 cm) with chute up; 50.9 in (129.3 cm) with chute down
- Weight: 585 lbs (265 kg)