PROLINE™ HDX 60" (152 cm) Mid-Size Mower (50-State Model) (44460)
Contractors know every second not mowing is a lost opportunity, and training your crew on new equipment can cause unnecessary setbacks in time and money. Maximize your efficiency with the Toro Mid-Size ProLine mowers. Not only will your crew be mowing in no time with easy-to-learn controls, but you'll also enjoy top-line reliability and professional cutting performance. You'll love the convenience of the 2-wheel sulky, which rotates 360 degrees and simply folds away when not in use; no more attaching and removing when trailering! And you can rest easy knowing that Toro stands behind its mowers with a 3-year, 750-hour warranty. And as a Toro owner, you'll have access to nearly 3,000 servicing dealers across the U.S. and Canada ready to assist you. Count on it.
- Drive With Ease - Shred grass in no time with the easy-to-learn twin-lever controls and drive assist with three settings and upgraded hydros.
- Mowing Muscle - Ensure you never lose a job because of broken equipment with a Kawasaki FX engine that drives .204" blades for a gorgeous, professional cut.
- Made to Last - Your Toro is also built to take on years of rough rides with a bull nose bumper, 7/10-gauge deck, rubber discharge chute and 20" wheels with curb clearance.
- Quick Adjustment - Changing cut lengths on the go is a snap with a single-point height of cut adjustment.
- Curb Clearance: Rear tires and single-point height of cut adjustment make clearing curbs easy.
- Engine: 22 HP* Kawasaki® FX
- Fuel Capacity: 5 gallons (19 L)
- Mowing Speed: Forward: 7 mph (11.3 kph)
- Cutting Width: 50" (152 cm)
- Height of Cut: 1.5" (3.8 cm) - 4.5" (11.4 cm)
- Number of Blades: 3
- Caster Tires: 11" x 4" - 5" (27.9 x 10 - 12.7 cm); smooth
- Deck Design: 4.5" (11.43 cm) deck depth, 60" (152 cm) 7/10-Gauge High-Strength Steel
- Discharge Chute: Rubber
- Drive Tires: 20" x 9.5" - 8" (50.8 x 24 - 20.3 cm)
- Engine Displacement: 726cc
- Height: 46 in (116.8 cm)
- Length: 83 in (210.8 cm)
- Spindle Housing: 8" Cast Aluminum
- Steering Controls: Twin-Lever
- Transmission: Hydro-Gear ZT-3100 135-0139
- Width: 61 in (154.9 cm) with chute up; 75 in (190.5 cm) with chute down
- Weight: 730 lbs (331.1 kg)