For reliable performance in a value-priced package, the SE 33isa compact, lightweight multi-purpose wet/dry vacuum that gives users versatility and power at an affordable price. With the same motor output and suction power as the SE 62, this wet/dry vacuum is capable of taking care of a range of cleaning tasks around the shop and home. The blower function makes it easier to tackle more jobs, and its convenient accessory storage simplifies storing and switching to its compatible attachments.
- Aluminum Vacuum Tube: This model features an aluminum vacuum tube, adding greater durability over the plastic tubes common on other shop vacs.
- Universal Nozzle Attachment: The universal nozzle attachment provides the versatility to quickly and thoroughly clean both wet and dry surfaces with ease.
- Floor/Crevice Nozzle: The floor/crevice nozzle attachment enables vacuuming in narrow spaces that are typically unreachable with regular nozzles. The attachment can be stored on the vacuum’s onboard attachment holder, making it easily available for use any time you need it.
- Filter Cleaning System: The built-in automatic filter cleaning system makes maintenance fast and easy. Just lock the suction inlet, turn on the machine and the filter cleans itself.
- Multiple Filter System: The vacuum’s filter cartridges are washable, making them more hygienic, economical and environmentally responsible.
- Onboard Attachment Storage: With the onboard attachment holder, all of your vacuum’s attachments are within easy reach during cleanup jobs. Plus, it keeps all of your accessories organized during storage.
- Voltage: 120 V (60 hz)
- Motor Output: 1.0 kW (8.3 amps)
- Weight: 11.7 lbs.
- Suction: 84 in H2O
- Air Flow: 127 cfm
- Container Capacity: 3.2 gal.
- Suction Hose Length: 6.6 ft.
- Power Cord Length: 13.1 ft.