3" general purpose water pump
- 290 gal./min. capacity
- Silicon carbide mechanical seal
- Cast iron volute and impeller
- Easy starting Honda OHV commercial engine: The durable Honda GX series commercial grade engine is easy starting and provides ample power for the toughest conditions.
- Durable silicon carbide mechanical seal: The WB30 features abrasion-resistant silicone-carbide seals for extended wear.
- 4 vane high efficiency impeller: The WB20's exclusive, Honda-designed 4 vane impeller offers improved performance and high efficiency.
- Cast iron volute: The rigid-mount cast iron volute reduces case wear, increasing the life of the pump.
- Heavy duty full frame protection: Protects the pump, while offering a convenient tie down location for transport.
- Isolation mounted engine and pump: High performance mounts minimize vibration, keeping the pump from “walking" away or “burying" itself in soft soil conditions. The reduced vibration also reduces wear on components, increasing the pump's durability.
- Protected by Honda Oil Alert®: Protects the pump by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
- 3 year residential/commercial warranty: You can rest easy, knowing your pump is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years.
- Large strainer: The strainer allows up to 8 mm (5/16 in.) solids to pass through, helping to prevent clogging.
- Engine: GX160
- Displacement: 163cc
- Bore and stroke: 2.7 in. x 1.8 in.
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
- Oil Alert: Std
- Pump Type: Centrifugal, Self-priming
- Volute: Rigid Mounted Cast Iron
- Impeller: 4 Vane Cast Iron
- Mechanical Seal (Pump case / impeller): Silicon Carbide/Silicon Carbide
- Priming time: 150 sec @16.4 ft.
- Drive system: Direct
- Discharge capacity: 290 gpm
- Suction port diameter: 3 in. NPT
- Discharge port diameter: 3 in. NPT
- Total head lift: 85 ft.
- Suction head lift: 25 ft.
- Maximum pressure: 37 psi
- Solids handling: N/A
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 20.1 in.x 15.2 in. x 17.9 in.
- Dry weight: 57 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 0.82 gal
- Run Time @ Max Discharge: 1.9 hr
- Strainer Part #: 78325-YG4-000
- Residential Warranty: 3 years
- Commercial Warranty: 3 years
NOTES:WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION ⚠ 65 WARNING ⚠
WARNING: This product contains chemicals know to the state of California to cause cancer and birth decects or other reproductive harm.
ADVERTENCIA: Este producto contiene productos quimicos reconocideos por el estado de California que provocan cancer, defectos de nacimiento u otros danos reproductivos.
For more information: www.p65warnings.ca.gov